Chapter 25- Kevin

A/N
This chapter continues on from where we left off in the previous chapter so if you don't remember what happened or haven't read the previous chapter then please do otherwise this chapter won't make sense to you.

They seemed a little close but their faces weren't touching. (Thank god)! Millie didn't notice me until I walked closer. "Ahem." I said.

"Er, um ,er... What are you doing here? She said.

"I live here." I said in a serious tone. I looked at the guy on our sofa, he had black hair, blue eyes, red glasses, a white shirt and black jeans. He looked around Millie's age. "I'm waiting."

The boy was about to speak when Millie cut him off. "Well, um you see, I want to go to university."

I was shocked but really happy for her. "Well why didn't you tell me and who is this?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't tell you because I might not get in and this is Kevin, he was my best friend in primary and secondary school. We both want to apply for teaching and he's helping me fill in an application but the university is in Birmingham so I'll probably live in a dorm." She said.

"Oh, well I hope you get in!" I said while pulling her into a hug. "Both of you." I said and I walked upstairs into my room. I texted Connor and Summer telling them the news. Summer immediatley responded saying:

Summer: OMG!!!! I'm so happy for all of you!
Me: I'm happy for her too!
Summer: But will you live in the house alone?
Me: I dunno, I think I have to.
Summer: Well you can come over to my house anytime!
Me: : )

I put my phone away and ran downstairs, Kevin had left and Millie had made lasagne. Millie made excellent lasagne. It tasted amazing! After washing up, I went upstairs and checkes my phone to see if Connor had replied. He didn't, I was upset but I understood, he was busy. I was about to put my phone away when it buzzed.

Brad: Hey.
Me: Hi.
Brad: What you up to?
Me: Nothing much, might go to sleep, you?
Brad: Me too!
Me: Lol : ) what's Con up to?
Brad: Oh he's sleeping, it's been a lonnngggg day.
Me: Oh ok.
Brad: Goodnight x
Me: Night x

I wasn't going to reply with an x but I decided to anyway. But it was a friendly kiss.

A/N
Hello my beautiful unicorns, i'm very, very, very sorry for not updating in about a week. And i know this chapter definately doesn't make up for it but i'm sorry, i've been in writer's block for a really long time. : (

Quote of the day: If she's amazing. She won't be easy. If she's easy. She won't be amazing. If she's worth it. You won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is. Everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for - Bob Marley