Chapter 2-Rude Customer

Dear Diary,
It is currently 10:30 and I am on my break. Let me start from the beginning.

I woke up at 6:00 by my super annoying alarm clock, after about ten minutes I finally decided to wake up. I walked into the bathroom half asleep and brushed my teeth. Then I ran downstairs to have my breakfast (Eggs on toast with tea). After that I had a nice long shower, put my uniform on, put my hair in a high ponytail and went out the door to catch the bus. It took ten minutes and I just made it. At around 7:10, my favourite customer came in, her name is Mrs.Penny, she is in her mid sixties, has a great, friendly personality and always calls me her Penny Blossom. She is nothing like the customer who came after her.

My gosh, he was cranky. He was a little short, had blonde hair with brown highlights, dreamy icy blue eyes and he was VERY HOT but his personality was horrible, this is what our conversation was like:

Me: Hello, how can I help?
Guy: Gimmie a vanilla latte
Me: Okay, coming right up
Guy: HURRY UP, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!
Me: Okay.. Here you go, that'll be £2.30 please
Guy: £2.30! ARE YOU FOR REAL?! WHATEVER, YOU'RE NOT WORTH TALKING TO, HERE IS YOUR BLOODY £2.30!
Me: Ummmm thanks...

I mean, seriously? How rude can he get? Anyway, after that my day was pretty boring so there is no point in writing about it, I mean, its already 4:00 pm! At least I can finally go home! Oh, I forgot to say that it's payday today and I just got £35!!!! I better stop now, if I want to catch the bus before it gets dark.

A/N
Hi fellow readers, first of all I want to say thank you for reading, I honestly didn't think I would get any reads.
Secondly, I am sorry if this chapter was boring but I promise the next one will be way better!
Also, please comment if you have any improvements and also please share this story, thank you!