Chapter 15-Party Time

Dear diary,
We just had an AWESOME party! Heres what happened:

It was the weekend and we were going to organise a party. I was allowed to invite Summer! The party was at Con's house at 10:00 pm. The only people who were going to be there were: Me, Con, Brad, Tris, James, Cecilia and Summer. I know, not much of a party but the boys said when they're famous, they will invite soooo many famous people and me and Summer would be allowed to come! Me and Con went to get food, Tris, James and Brad went to get decorations and Cecilia went shopping. (Of course). Me and Con went Asda, we got a BUNCH of food! We brought mini sausage rolls, mozerella sticks, cheese and crackers, cheese and egg balls and pasta salad for appitizers. The main course will be ordered during the party. I want Chinese, Con wants pizza, Brad wants Indian, Tris wants Mexican, James wants burgers and Cecilia wants salad. (Of course). For the dessert, we got a great selection! There is chocolate fudge gâteau, vanillia ice-cream, strawberry ice-cream, chocolate ice-cream, original cheescake, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cake and profiteroles. Complete with toppings like sprinkles, strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, sweets, marshmallows and chocolate! Brad, Tris and James brought balloons, banners, confetti, streamers, lanterns and fairy lights.

We all went back to Con's house pretty quick but Cecilia didn't so I decided to go shopping myself. Con offered me a ride but I decided to go on the bus. I went to sooooo many shops but I finally found something! I went home and Cecilia wasn't even there! I had been an hour but she had been for 5 hours. So me, Con, Brad, Tris and James decorated the house and put the food out. Oh and for drinks: we had water and juice, it was a no alcohol party since i'm underage :p. Cecilia still didn't arrive so we all went to get ready. I wore my dress, it was a pale blue knee length dress. It had a sweetheart neckline with royal blue jewles on it. It also had spaghetti straps. I wore suede royal blue flats. For jewellry I had blue and silver earings, a necklace and bracelet. As for my hair, I left it out, it is already curly so I left it like that. For make-up, I put on some concealer, winged eye-liner and some lip balm. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Then I walked downstairs, the boys weren't ready yet so I sat down on the sofa and started watching The Flash when I was interupted by someone standing in front if the tv. It was Connor, he looked sooooooooo cute. He was wearing a black tux, a white shirt, a black bowtie and shiny black shoes. "Well hello, gorgeous" he said. "Well hello, handsome" I replied. We both laughed and he showed me to the kitchen where Brad, Tris and James were standing, also wearing tuxedo's. They all looked amazing. When I walked in I heard "wow" "you look incredible" and "I love your dress." I thanked them and then Cecilia walked in. "EXCUSE ME?! You got ready without me?! Who do you think you are?" And with that she rushed upstairs. This time, Brad didn't go after her and I was glad because he can do sooooooooo much better.

Then Summer came! She looked amazing! She was wearing a hot pink maxi dress, with black flats. Her hair was out and was only wearing lip gloss as make-up. I ran up to her and said "Omg! You look AMAZING." "Not as beautiful as you!" She replied. We hugged and then I introuduced her to the boys, we all have soooo much in common!

Me, Summer and the boys started eating the appitizers, sang, danced for about an hour and then Cecilia walked into the room. The music stopped, we stopped. Oh. My. God. I thought. I looked at Con and he had the same look on his face as mine. Cecilia was wearing a really tight, strapless, red dress that came just under her bum. She had a sweetheart neckline too but because it was strapless you could see her boobs. Literally. Poking out. Her hair was in a very high bun. Her make-up was disgusting, the foundation didn't match, her eye-shadow went up to her eye brows, her winged eye-liner was sooooo thick and long and her lips were full of glossy red lipstick. And of course, she was wearing 10 inch heels. Then we heard frantic knocking outside. "What?
Who could that be?" Con said a little worried. We all looked at each other but Cecilia answered the door.

A mob of people came in, screaming, shouting and going crazy. There were girls as well as boys, the girls wearing hardly anything and the boys wearing whatever they could find. And then people with camera's came in. "Oh no, it's the media." I said to Summer and the boys. Brad, Con, Tris and James looked at each other, sighed and said "Oh Cecilia." " We need to get rid of everyone." Con shouted. Just then a media person came up to me. "Well, who are you?" "My girlfriend." Con said proudly. The media man looked at me, up and down, took a few pictures and said "Wow, seriously?! This girl? Look at her, she's ugly, fat and what is she wearing? I bet she got her ugliness from her mum and her fatness comes from her dad." At that point I couldn't hold it in and I ran up into my room (the guest bedroom). I slammed the door shut, went to the bed and cried my eyes out. I knew I was all the things he said. And I was stupid to think someone like Connor would ever love me.

My door burst open and someone came running to my side. "Don't cry gorgeous, ignore him, you're beautiful. Don't let people tell you otherwise." It was Connor. I dug my head deeper and carried on crying into the pillow. "I love you for you, you should know that. And if other people don't like you then so what? I love you and that's all that matters." I lifted my head and said "really?" "Yes!" Con shouted. I sat up and hugged him. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I replied. "Now lets go downstairs and find a way to get rid of everyone." Con said.

We went downstairs holding hands and walked towards Summer, Brad, Tris and James. We talked for a while until we all screamed:

THE POLICE ARE HERE!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

Everyone ran, screaming, shouting, just like they did when they came! It was funny. We didn't eat dinner as we were tired from the busy day we had. So I got changed, rubbed my make-up off and went straight to sleep. Oh and Summer stayed over because it was too late. YAY!

Anyway, bye

A/N
Thank you soooooo much for 400 reads! Sorry for the late publish-i'm sorry if it's boring, I have had a lot of homework and I have been writing this chapter for a while. Thank you again, bye!