Chapter 6-The Truth Comes Out

A/N
This chapter continues from where we left off in the previous chapter, so if you don't remember what happened or haven't read the previous chapter then please do otherwise this chapter won't make sense to you, thank you!

James: Soooo, how do you guys know each other?
Me: We dated.
Brad: Until you broke up with me!
Me: BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! Well ex-best friend.
Tristan: (Turned to Brad) Dude! You never told us about Crystal!
Brad: (Turned to me) Look, i'm sorry, how many times will I have to tell you, I didn't mean to. I wanna be friends.
Crystal: Whatever, (I took Connors hand) I came here to listen to you guys practice, so are you gunna let us in Tristan?
Tristan: Yeah, come on in.

I walked past Brad still holding Connors hand and was in Tristan's house. It was massive, it had a huge hallway, a giant living room with cream carpet and a 60 inch plasma tv on the wall, a great big kitchen and dinning room with marble tables and flooring, 6 on suite bedrooms with balcony's and it also had a gigantic garden with a trampoline.

Me: Oh. My. God.
Tristan: I'm guessing you like it?
Me: Like it?! I LOVE IT!!!!
Tristan: You should have brought a sleeping bag.
Me: Oh I wish I did! Oh well, maybe next time.

I saw Connor just standing next to me, were still holding hands but he was quiet, not saying anything and had a worried look on his face. I took Connor outside.

Connor: What are you doing?
Me: Con, what's wrong, you haven't said anything since we got here, are you ok?
Connor: I'm fine.
Me: (I put his chin up so he was looking at me) It's about me and Brad, isn't it?
Connor: (He sighed) Yes
Me: Con, that was the past, I don't like him like that anymore, I like you.
Connor: Really? You like me? I like you too and I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend.
Me: Oh my gosh, really? Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!

Connor picked me up and spun me around and then we hugged- we didn't kiss but I am waiting for that day to come. We heard "YAY'S" and "AWWWW'S", we turned around to see that they came from Tristan and James. I also saw Brad standing there with an angry look on his face. He didn't cheer he just stood there staring at Connor.

Me: Come on then, I wanna hear you guys play!

I heard them play their first song, Can We Dance, they were AMAZING or SMASHING as Con would say. Oh and how could I forget! Connor asked me out! Our first date!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! EEEEEPPP! He's picking me up tomorrow at 7 and i'm going to need a girl's help!

Till next time, Diary. xxx