Chapter 18-Cecilia's POV

*Cecilia's POV*

Dear Diary,
Yesterday was awful. I got dumped by Brad. HE DUMPED ME! I can't believe it, how dare he. Even when I told him that I had something personal against Crystal and if he didn't date me, I would've told everyone. Obviously it didn't work because he found out that the personal thing against Crystal was nothing. Apparently him and the guys got together and Connor took a video of me drunk, twerking and taking my clothes off. He even said Brad was going to dump me, I said "okay" but I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing and he asked me if he could put the video on the internet and I said "Hell Yeah!" But again, I was drunk, I didn't know what I was saying. The video is on youtube and I asked the media to take it down because I know them, well I used to because the boys told the media not to trust me. I don't know how they did it but I HATE THEM. Actually, I did. Now I forgive them. I now realise that I deserve that.

Brad called me and we went to the park. Where he broke my heart. And he told me everything. I asked him to forgive me, I told him I would change but he wouldn't take me back. I ran back home as fast as I could. I ran upstairs into my room, onto my pink bed, onto my pink pillow and cuddled my Sunshine Carebear surrounded by all my teddies, dolls and dollhouses. Then and there I decided that I was going to wear black, never be in a relationship, never wear make-up, never wear jewellery, never use a spray tan, never wear my contacts, never wear small revealing clothes and never be mean to anyone until the boys and Crystal forgave me.

The next day, it was time to go back to college. I had a shower and wore a black full sleeve top, black jeans, black socks, black trainers, a black coat and my black glasses. I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. I grabbed my black bag, said bye to my mum (she knows about the clothing choice) and walked out. When I was walking along the street, I got stares but I didn't care. I needed to do something. I didn't care what I looked like, as long as I got the boys and Crystal to forgive me.

I got to school and I couldn't get started on my mission until lunch because Crystal wasn't in any of my classes. Probably because i'm a year older than her. At lunch, I saw her walking with her new best friend, Summer. I accidentaly bumped into her, I was about to say sorry but my eyes were full of tears, I was too late, she walked away. I could've got her to forgive me but I couldn't. I don't even have her number anymore, what am I going to do?

After a very boring day, I walked home. Then it hit me. I knew where Crystal lived. I knew where the boys lived. How could I have been so stupid? So I decided to go to Crystal's straight after college.

I stood in front of her house. It looked exactly the same as it did all the years I went over. We were best friends since nursery but I broke that friendship, I broke her trust. I held back my tears as the memories came flashing back in my mind, I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell...

A/N
Thank you so much for almost 600 reads. I'm just 2 away!!!

Today's inspirational quote: Wherever We Are, It Is Our Friends That Make Our World- Henry Drummond.