Chapter 23- Second Date

A/N
This chapter continues on from where we left off in the previous chapter so if you don't remember what happened or haven't read the previous chapter then please do otherwise this chapter won't make sense to you.

We got back into the car and drove off.

"Asda? This is the special place you wanted to take me to?" I said.

"No, I don't want you to know where we're going so we've come to get a blindfold." Connor said while smiling.

"Oh ok." I replied.

We got out of the car and walked into Asda. We were suppossed to get a blindfold but we ended up getting a lot of other stuff. We got nutella, pancake mix, 2 crisp packets, 2 kinder bueno whites, a neck pillow for Con and 2 sleeping masks. (1 for me as a blindfold and 1 for Con on his flight). After we had payed, we put our essentials in the boot.

It was still cold so we ran to the car and I almost fell. At least Con helped me after he laughed. We got in the car and I put on my blindfold. Con drove for 5 minutes and parked. He still didn't want me to know where we were so I had to close my eyes while he guided me. It would've been weird to go out in public with a blindfold on. After a minute of walking, we stopped and I took off my blindfold.

"Starbucks?" I said a little surprised.

"Yeah. You probably think I've bought you here because it's time for you to go to work but I bought you here because it's where we first met." He said.

"Awwwww." I said while hugging Connor.

But then my manager saw me.

"OI CRYSTAL! STOP HUGGING AND GET OVER HERE!" He screamed.

I pulled out of the hug. "Wait here." I said to Connor.

I went up to my manager and asked if I could take the day off to spend it with Con but he didn't let me. I begged him but he didn't change his mind.

"Look, if you want to spend time with that thing over there. Then fine. Go." He said.

"Thank you sir." I replied.

"But if you walk out of that door. You're fired." He said.

"Wh..what?" I said.

"You heard me." He replied.

I looked at the door then back at my manager, back and fourth. At the door I saw Connor, standing on his own, waiting for me, wrapped up all warm in his coat, wearing jeans, trainers and his hair was styled in the usual way, his icy blue eyes, he looked amazing. He was my boyfriend. Then I looked at my manager, angrier than ever, his face as red as a tomato, his shirt full of sweat. Then I knew what to do. I ran towards Connor.

"Let's go, i'm fired." I said.

"What?"

I explained everthing in the car. And Con thought it was cute that I did that but at the same time was upset because I lost my job because of him. I told him it was alright because Summer's mum owned a boutique and I was allowed to work there whenever.

"Okay, so where are we off to next?" He asked.

"Ummmmm, i'm hungry, well I always am." I laughed.

"Me too! Let's go to-"

I cut him off. "How about we go to the place where we went for our first date?" I suggested.

"Vitaly's?"

I nodded.

"Ok!"

So we drove off but then I realised, that resturant was waaaaayy to posh and to go in looking like how I did. I told Connor but he told me not to worry, I looked gorgeous to him and that was all that mattered.

When we got there, we parked at the same place as last time. We walked in and saw everyone stare at us. Mainly me. Connor whispered "it's ok" in my ear. He took my hand and we walked towards a table.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The blonde waitress asked.

"I'll have a veggie supreme pizza, a lemonade and cookie dough ice-cream for dessert, thanks." Connor said.

"And i'll have a cheese and tomato pizza, a strawberry milkshake and a chocolate fudge gâteau with vanilla ice-cream." I said.

We ordered exactly the same as last time. We ate our food quickly so we could do more things during the day. Connor payed for the meal and we walked out. We sat in the car when he got a phone call.

"Hello."
"What? But why?"
"You know i'm with Crystal, it's our last day together."
"But-"

The phone call ended. "Ugh. This is so unfair."

"What's wrong? I asked.

"My manager. He wants me and the boys to go home and get some rest. We have to wake up at 5. Even though there are beds in the tour bus!" Connor whined. "I don't care, i'm spending the rest of the day with you. It's 3pm, i'm sure we can do alot of stuff!"

"Connor, don't worry about me. I think you should go home and rest like your manager said."

"But-"

"Please, for me."

"Okay fine, i'll drop you off."

"Thanks."

We shouted along to all the songs, it was probably the last time we would've done in a while.

We both got out of the car. He walked me to my door and gave me my shopping. "I guess this is it." I said.

"Yep. I love you."

"I love you too."

We stared into each others eyes and our lips connected. We pulled away and I went in for a hug. "I'll miss you handsome, have a safe trip."

"I'll miss you too gorgeous, I promise i'll text or call you everyday."

I pulled away and said goodbye as I watched him drive off into the distance.

A/N
Thank you so much for 900 reads! That's almost 1000!!!! I'm so happy. Also, please check out my new story, If Only. It has 1 chapter so far but I promise i'm updating soon. It was probably a bad idea to start another story but I really wanted to expand on my idea. Thanks bye x

Quote of the day- Never Give Up No Matter How Hard Life Gets