Chapter 14- Good Times

Hello diary,

I am still at my Con-Bons house. Oh, I forgot to finish off writing about yesterday, there's not much but I will anyway.

After Cecilia and Brad ran upstairs, me and Connor went back to watching Frozen and sang 'Let It Go' as loud as we could, ending up laughing. About 5 minutes later, Tristan and James arrived. "Sorry we're late guys, we had MASSIVE hair problems." Said Tristan. "Where's Brad?" Asked James. Connor just pointed at the stairs and all the boys sighed and said "Oh Cecilia." That's when I walked out of the living room and said "Hi" to the boys, followed with hugs. I offered popcorn but they wanted to get started practicing straight away however they didn't start until about 20 minutes later because Brad was busy making out and god knows what else he was doing with Cecilia. We listened to all their songs so far: Can We Dance, Last Night and Wild Heart. Then we put Capital FM on and CAN WE DANCE CAME ON!!!!!! Me and Con tightly hugged for long time, then I hugged Tris and James. Me, Con, Tris and James were going to hug and congratulate Brad but Cecilia was busy making out with him. AGAIN. I felt really sorry for the three boys because they looked upset, they just wanted to share their happiness but Cecilia had to take it away from them. Brad did manage to pull away after about 10 minutes when everyone else had gone into the living room to watch This Is The End, during the start, Tris said "Hey, how about we have a party to celebrate?" Brad walked in and said "Yeah, that would be great!" We all stared at him, I heard muttering from Tris and James so I thought I had to say something.

Me: Yeah, let's have a party.
Connor: Ok, i'm guessing you'll all say my house because my parents are away, right?
Tristan: You read ma mind.
James: Whoo, party time!

I just laughed and saw Brad, at the corner with Cecilia staring at me. He looked miserable, well obviously he would, his song was on the radio, it was a big moment for him and the boys but he didn't get a "Well done" or "Congrats." Even though he cheated on me, he did at least deserve that. And is it weird if I say he looked cute with a sad look on his face? I couldn't see him upset so I whispered "Please forgive Brad, he did want to congratulate you but Cecilia just wouldn't let him go." Con just looked at me. I gave him a puppy dog face and whispered "Please, for me?" Connor thought and said ok, he talked to Tris and James. They then all went up Brad. "Can you let go of Brad for a little bit, we need to talk." "Why should I?" Cecilia shouted. "Just do it or i'll make you." Tristan said angrily. Cecilia immediately moved away.

*Brad's POV*

Dear diary,

Today was AWESOME! Can We Dance Came on the radio! And me and the boys had a little chat:

Tristan started, "Look Brad, we're sorry, we're just sick of Cecilia, she always takes you away from us and doesn't let us have any guy time." "I know, i'm sick of her too, do you think I enjoy making out with her everyday of every second?" Con, Tris and James looked at each other. "I don't!" I shouted. "Then why don't you break up with her?" Con whispered. "I...I...I can't" I said. "Why?" Everyone shouted. "Because, she...she...she knows the media and she told me if I break up with her, she'll tell them that I cheated on Crystal. It'll ruin our image." "Remind us why you ever went out with her?" James said. "She forced me. She said she'll tell everyone something personal about Crystal. I couldn't do that to her. After Crystal found out that I was dating Cecilia, I couldn't face her, so I never told her, I didn't think she'd believe me anyway, now she hates me and i'm stuck with Cecilia." This was the first time I had ever told anyone. "Well, we're helping you break up with her, we won't let your life be ruined." Said Con, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks guys, I know I can always count on you." "Awwwww, come here." Said Tris with his arms out. We all had a big bro hug and I felt good for once. "We need to get some dirt on Cecilia." Said Tris. "What about the party?" Asked James. "Okay, we'll organise the party for tomorrow, after all Brad needs to relax." Said Tris.