Chapter 12- Lazy Day

Dear diary,
Today was more of a normal, lazy day but i'll write about it anyway, this is what happened :

12:00 in the afternoon.

*Buzz Buzz*
Brad: Hi, it's Brad.
Me: Hi.

Tristan: Hey, hey, hey! It's Tristan but I prefer Tris.
Me: Hey, you're really funny, I can tell we're gunna be great friends!

James: Hello, this is James.
Me: Hi, you're so posh!

Connor: Good afternoon, gorgeous. x
Me: Good afternoon to you too, handsome. x
Connor: What you up to today? x
Me: Nothing really, you? x
Connor: You wanna hang out today? x
Me: Ya sure! x
Connor: Good cuz i'm already here. x
Me: What? x
Connor: Look out your window. xx

I immediately got out of bed and looked out the window and I saw my handsome prince. I couldn't believe how much he cared for me, the things he would do to make me smile and how he could possibly get up before 12:00, get ready and come to my house, texting away in the freezing cold. I ran down the stairs and opened the door in my pajamas and bed hair. He swung his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad you didn't kiss me on the lips because I have morning breath and I haven't brushed yet." I said. Connor just laughed and said "I don't mind."

Me: So what do you wanna do today?
Connor: Ummm, I don't know, whatever you want to do.
Me: Well, since i'm in my pj's, we might as well stay home and i'm sorry that my house isn't as big as everyone else's.
Connor: YAY, I was hoping you would say stay at home because i'm really tired and I don't care how big your house is. If i'm honest, my house is as big as yours.
Me: If you wanted to stay home, you could've just said silly! But i'm just going to brush my teeth first.

I brushed my teeth and did a quick breath cheak, it was minty fresh. I walked back into the living room where I had left Connor and said "i'm going to make breakfast, do you want anything?" He replied saying "nah, i'm ok, i've already eaten." So I made my toast, ate it and then we went upstairs to my bedroom.

Me: Shall we watch a movie?
Connor: Yeah that'd be smashing!
Me: Okay, I have a bunch of movies to pick from.
Connor: (Looked at my movie collection and opened his mouth)
Me: (I closed it) You should keep it closed, you don't want any flies to go in there! (I laughed and thought about Brad, after all he's the one who said it to me, I kinda missed him. Wait no shut up, I was with Connor having fun or could I have been having fun somwhere else)?
Connor: (Waved his hand in front of my face a lot of times) Hello? Earth to gorgeous!
Me: Huh?
Connor: I've picked a movie.
Me: Oh, right what is it?
Connor: Guess, I told you about it yesterday, it's my favourite movie.
Me: Ummmm 21 Jumpstreet?
Connor: (Looked a little upset) No, that's Brad's favourite.
Me: Oh, i'm sorry.
Connor: It's The Maze Runner.
Me: OMG, THAT'S MY FAV MOVIE TOO!!!!
Connor: (Looked happier and laughed) C'mon, lets watch it!

We snuggled up in bed together with the laptop on our legs, watching Maze Runner, he had his arm around me, my head was on his shoulder, it was a good day except we kept hearing 'Buzzzz, Buzzzzzz' every three minutes, it was my phone. I looked at my phone a few times and surprise surprise, it was Brad, there were dozens and dozens of messges from him saying "Hi, I miss you, wanna go out somewhere?" Whenever Connor asked me who it was, I just said it was Summer. I can never forgive myself for lying to him again but I had to because if I told him Brad was texting me, I knew he would get upset. Btw, Summer went home in case you were wondering. I fell asleep during the movie on Connor's shoulder. I woke up a long while later and saw Connor, also asleep. He looked so cute but uncomfortable so I moved a little but ended up waking him up. "I am so sorry." I whispered. "It's ok, it's getting late, I should go." He said. So I walked to the door and let him out, before he left he gave me a quick kiss (on the lips) and said "bye gorgeous." I just blushed and saw him drive off into the distance.

A/N
Hi everyone! Firstly I want to say, I'm sorry if this chapter is boring, I was just really in the mood to write since no-one in my library is updating. Also, I really wanted to say thank you soooo much for over 200 reads! It's a smashing feeling! I just can't wait for it to get higher and higher and hopefully become really popular! Anyway, bye for now!