Chapter 20- Millie's POV

*Millie's POV*

Dear diary,
Crystal's ex best friend came over today. I couldn't help but eavesdrop. She said that she blackmailed Brad to go out with her and a bunch of other complicated stuff. I felt so sorry for her. She had been through so much and I wasn't there for her.

After her friend left, Crystal came upstairs. She was about to go into her room when I stood in front of the door.

"Wanna talk?" I asked.

She just looked at me. She had tears in her eyes. I hugged her while she cried, her head rested on my shoulder. I pulled away and took her to her room. There, we talked. She told me everything. She wanted advise. I told her to forgive Cecilia and Brad. She agreed and was about to leave but I stopped her.

"I'm sorry." I sniffled.

Crystal just looked at me.

"After mum and dad passed away, the only job that accepted me was at the pub. I wasn't out partying, I was trying to earn money. When I came back, I was really tired so I went straight to bed and never got to talk to you. But now, I've found a better job. It's at Pizza Hut and it pays really well. Oh and now I can finally spend time with you. We can be close again."

"Really?" Crystal asked happily.

"Yes!" I said.

She ran back to me and gave me a big hug.

"First we are going to meet the boys and Summer." Crystal said.

I smiled. "Let me get ready and we'll go."

So I rummaged through my wardrobe and found a white, floral top, black skinny jeans, brown boots and my blue coat. I tied up my black hair in a high ponytail, put on some eye-liner and walked downstairs where I saw Crystal waiting for me. She was wearing a pink, fluffy jumper, blue jeggings, black boots and a black coat. And her brown hair was in a side fishtail braid.

"You ready?" She asked.

I nodded and we walked out. None of us had a car so we walked to the bus station. After about 15 minutes of waiting and catching up, we got the bus. We got to Connor's house pretty quick.

"What if they don't like me?" I said worried.

"Don't worry. And if they hate you, i'll make sure they get a piece if my mind!" She said.

I felt happier and rang the doorbell...

A/N
Hi! Hope you are all okay and enjoyed Millie's POV and that the sisters are close again!

This is going to sound stupid, but I just found out that you can change the font, the size and the page colour. But i'm not going to change the font because I want my whole story to have the same font. If you don't know how to do this then just ask in the comments. :p

Quote of the day: The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget; The Naive Forgive And Forget; The Wise Forgive But Do Not Forget- Thomas Szasz