Chapter 9- Band Practice

Dear Diary,
I am currently being held captive by some crazy axe murrders! :(
Lol jk I just thought my diary was very boring and needed drama. Wait today kinda had some drama in it, let me write it! Well duh. Ok that's enough now Crystal!

*Buzz Buzz*
Connor: Hey, me and the band are practicing again today, wanna come round? x
Me: Yeah sure! Is it at Tristan's house again? x
Connor: Um no it's at Brad's. x
Me: Ok, don't be so worried, i'll be fine. x
Connor: K, i'll be round in about an hour, is that ok? x
Me: Yeah. x
Connor: K. xx

Oh and if you're wondering what happened to my job, Starbucks is closed for refurbishment so now I just stay at home, watch movies and tv shows on netflix, chill out with Summer or Connor! Anyway, I got ready staright away, I wore a blue dress with black tights, black cardigan and brown heeled boots. I heard knocking on the door, when I opened it, I saw Connor with his stack of bracelets and wristbands, blue jeans and long black coat. He raised his head and said "Hey gorgeous, you ready? I nodded my head, grabbed my phone and said bye to Summer. Before I went out the door, I saw Milly staring at Connor, Connor saw Milly but just got in the car, followed by me.

Connor: So who was that girl inside?
Me: Oh, she's my sister, her name's Milly. I'm surprised she was up so early to be honest, she never wakes up until midnight.
Connor: I didn't know you had a sis, where's your parents?
Me: Oh, um, (tears started to fill my eyes, but I didn't let them come out, I took a deep breath) they passed away in a car crash on the way to my tenth birthday.
Connor: Oh, i'm so sorry for your loss, if it makes you feel any better, you are always welcome in my house, my mum would LOVE you because you two are so alike!
Me: It's ok and that sounds great!

The rest of the journey was filled with laughter and singing along to songs, as always and it was actually very quick, it only took us 10 minutes. Connor pulled up in front of another massive house, I remembered it even though I had only been in once, it was amazing but I have to admit, Tristan's house was waaaayyy better! We rang the doorbell and down came Tristan, James and then Brad, is it just me or is it weird that they came down in the same order as they did in Tristan's house? Tristan and James said "Hey!" And hugged me, Brad just said "Hi" but very quietly. I got inside and memories of me and Brad started flashing through my mind, he was so kind, so honest, so caring and then, he stabbed me in the back by cheating on me with my best friend, Cecilia. "Pull it together" I said to myself in my head. We went into the garage and I heard their second song, Last Night, it was SMOSHING! Connor played great, Tristan played great, James played great and I hate to admit it but Brad is an AMAZING singer, his voice is just so angelic.

After practice, I needed to go to the toilet, I knew where it was so I just went, without telling anyone. On my way, I saw a sign saying Brad's Room: Do Not Disturb. I thought to myself, should I go in? I looked around and thought, Ah what the hell, why not! So I went in. "Woah" I said, I had been in Brad's house before but never his room. Even when we were dating he always said no and told me to stay in the libing room. When I went in I saw a king size bed with silk bedding, a massive window with a balcony, instruments like a piano, ukulele, accoustic guitar, harmonica and more scattered all over the room. Then I saw a door and of course I went inside "What the?" I said, it was a GIGANTIC walk in closet!!! I've always wanted one but I hardly have any clothes. How could someone have sooooo many clothes and shoes? I tripped on a jumper and another door opened... Apparently I hit a button that was blended into the wall. "A secret door? Seriously this is real life not House Of Anubis, I really do miss that show". I said but of course I went inside. As soon as I got inside a light came on I saw another king size bed, and pictures of Cecilia ALL over the room, there were even life size cut outs of her. Creepy much? It was pretty much a shrine for Cecilia. My eyes were then drawn to a note on the bed. I picked it up, it said:

"Hey Bradley, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE LAST NIGHT! IT WAS AMAZING. I can't wait for more, you've become quite a charmer! I had to leave early because of school and stuff but I will see ya tomorrow. Oh and don't forget to do our plan! Love ya. xxxxx"

"Plan? What plan?!" I shouted. I turned the paper over but there was nothing there. I looked around the room but I heard something, someone. "Oh shoot." I said quietly but annoyed. I needed a place to hide, not the cupboard, that's a cliché hiding place and in real life, you'd get caught but I had to hide in there, I saw Brad come in and go straight into the shrine. Surprisingly the cliché hiding place worked! Anyway, I chanced it and got out of there. "I let out a big "phew" and started to make my way downstairs when I was roughly pulled by someone, then I was against a wall, just like the time I was mugged except this person had beautiful, soft, coconut smelling hands. It was Brad....