Chapter 5-A Familiar Fellow

Dear Diary,
Want to make a new entry,
Oh you wouldn't believe me,
What began today,

At 12:00pm, Connor texted me!!!!

Connor: Hey, it's Connor by the way, I was wondering if you're free today. x
Me: Hey, yeah, i'm free, it's my day off today. x
Connor: Smashing! I was wondering if you want to watch me and the guys practice? That way you can see me perform and meet the guys. x
Me: Yeah, that would be great! x
Connor: K, where do you live so I can pick you up? x
Me: I live on 21 Blueberry Street. x
Connor: K, i'll be there in about 1 hour, is that ok? x
Me: Yep it's fine. x
Connor: K :) xx

OMG! Every sentence ended with an x! That means a kiss! And the last one ended with two x's!!! That means 2 KISSES!!!!!! But i'm probably overreacting. Anyway, i'm getting out of bed now to get ready. I am very excited to meet Connor and his bandmates!

At 1:05, I opened the door and standing in front of me was a smartly dressed Connor. He was wearing a white shirt, black skinny jeans, black boots and a grey coat. He was standing with his legs crossed. "Ready to go gorgeous?, that's my nickname for you because I didn't think you'd like to be called Chris or Chrissie". He said. I laughed and said: "You read my mind and yes i'm ready to go Con". "Awwww, I love my nickname"!He said excitedly. I grabbed my phone, headed out the door and got into his mini cooper.

20 minutes later we arrived at a massive house, apparently it was the drummers house. We knocked on the door and a tall guy opened the door, he had short blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and light skin.
Guy: Hi, i'm Tristan, it's a pleasure to meet you and i'm the drummer for The Vamps by the way.
Me: Hi, i'm Crystal, it's nice to meet you too and cool!

Then another tall boy came down, he had blonde and brown hair, blue eyes and was a little tanned. "Hi, i'm James, you must be Crystal, Con's told us soooooo much about you, we couldn't get him to stop! I looked at Connor and smiled because he was blushing. "And i'm the lead gutairist in The Vamps."

After James, another boy came down the stairs, he had brown curly hair, big brown eyes and his skin was also lightly tanned. I couldn't see him properly because he then put his head down, he got to the door and while he lifted his head up he said "Hi, i'm.... CRYSTAL"?! With a shocked look on his face.
Me: BRAD?!
Tristan: Awwwkkwaarrddd