Chapter 8- The Date!

A/N
This chapter continues on from where we left off in the previous chapter so if you don't remember what happened or haven't read the previous chapter then please do otherwise this chapter won't make sense to you.

When we went into the resturant I found out it was Italian. "I love Italian food!" I said. "Doesn't everybody?" He said and laughed. Then we were shown to our table by a waiter. I ordered a cheese and tomato pizza with a strawberry milkshake. For dessert I ordered a chocolate fudge gateau with vanilla ice-cream. Connor ordered a veggie supreme pizza with a lemonade. For dessert he ordered cookie dough with vanilla ice-cream. When we got our food I immediately stuffed my face.

Connor: (Laughed) I like girls who don't eat salad all the time.
Me: Oh, I never eat salad. (I said laughing).
Connor: You have a little. (While pointing at my face).
Me: Oh (I started to wipe my lips).
Connor: No, (with a napkin in his hand, he reached out and wiped my lip).
Me: (I blushed) Th...th...th.
Connor: Thank you?
Me: (I nodded)
Connor: No problem, it's what boyfriends do.
Me: (I screamed, not out loud of course)!

After about an hour we were ready to go. He drove me home and walked me to my door. He held my hands, looked me in my eyes and said "listen gorgeous, I need to tell you something."

Me: What? Are you breaking up with me?
Connor: No way! Never! Of course not!
Me: Then what?
Connor: I am very cheesy.
Me: (I just laughed).
Connor: I thought you should be on tv when I first saw your face.

Before I could say anything he pulled me close and kissed me, it was magical, his lips were on mine, what more could I have asked for? It lasted for what seemed like forever. Then he finally pulled away and said "see ya later alligator." Got in his car and drove off. I just stood in front of my door for ages until I heard knocking, it was Summer from the upstairs window. I smiled, walked in and went upstairs which brings us to now.

Oh and you're probably wondering who I live with and where my parents are well: my parents died when I was 10, in a car crash, on the way to my birthday party. I now live with my sister who is 19 but we aren't very close, we used to be until one day she just shut me out, it was the day my parents died. OMG i'm Anna and she's Elsa! Lol not really. My sister's name is Milly and she is nocturnal, she sleeps all day and wakes up at midnight to go out and party. She's really changed a lot since then but I don't want to talk about it because it makes me upset. Anyway, that's enough, i'm going to go sleep now because it's 1:00 am and Summer's fast asleep also when she starts snoring, she will NEVER EVER stop. Goodnight diary, see ya soon!

A/N
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that i'm very sorry for not updating sooner, I was just busy with school and I lost inspiration but hopefully I will update VERY soon! Thank you!