Chapter 29

(Y/n)'s POV

I was finishing my make up in front of the mirror. To my surprise, Michael wasn't back from his hunting trip. I saw him last night before going to bed but after that, he was just gone. I wasn't worried yet since there wasn't any news about his capture. I think that he's just frowning somewhere because of Ally. She's an angel but I don't think that Michael is able to see that because of all that rage.

I look at myself from the mirror with a smile. I usually didn't put on make up but I wanted to look little more alive. Mr. Strode owns the biggest real estate firm here and it's fun to work with him. And his teenage daughter is also super nice young girl. She's going to get so far if she just lets herself get there. But when Mr. Strode called, he seemed to be in distress. Maybe some of the houses lost their value because of Michael's attack.

The back door slams open and I hear heavy footsteps march through the hallway. They were coming closer and I guess that Michael tries to make me stay. I hear his heavy breathing at the doorway but I didn't turn to look at him. "I'm going soon. If there is anything you want me to bring you just say." I hear a loud noise behind me which made me turn towards him. He was laying face down on the floor with a pool of his own blood. His trusty knife was covered in blood and laying next to him.

"M-Michael?!" I scream as I run over to him. What the hell was happening to him? I drop down next to him and put my hands on his back and give him a firm shake. "P-please! Michael!" I cry at to him as I turn him around. I see that there was a deep wound in his chest. Was he going to die because of this?! I take a towel from the rag and press it against his wound. I could feel the tears run down my cheeks as I pull him on my lap.

I hug his head while I was pressed the towel to his wound. Who would do something like this to him? It must have been one of his victims. "Please don't leave me! I need you." I cry against him and press his forehead a kiss. " I lift the towel and see that the wound is starting to heal slowly which made a smile form on my lips. At least his body was healing which was a good sign. I lift my hand on his mask and remove it.

He looked to be little sick. Paler than normal and the skin under his eyes was little darker. He opens his eyes and they turn to look at me. They were unfocused as they almost looked around me too. "L-Let's get you t-to bed. I'll t-take care of y-you." I get up and start to pull him up. Thankfully, he helps me but his movements are slow and little shaky. I could hear his heavy breathing more clearly now and he was silently coughing.

Our way towards the bedroom was slow and he almost fell a couple of times over which made me more worried. Not only was he injured but that he was sick too was more concerning. I get him onto the bed where he hands his head low. "Wait here!" I quickly make my way to his room and get new clothes for him. I also get the first-aid kit just to make sure that his wound was clean. I wouldn't want him to get infection in his wound.

I get back in the room to see that he was still in the same position as before. I was getting more worried as I walk over to him. "I got you a T-shirt and a pair loose shorts. I'll clean your wound and make sure that everything is okay." I whisper to him but he doesn't do anything. I open his bloody coveralls and slide the top part off of him. His shirt was also bloody but I think it was his blood rather than his victims.

I take off his shirt and look at his chest. The wound seems to be deep which worried me more. What if he had some major internal bleeding and he would die because of that. Maybe it was finally time to call a real doctor. I pour some of the medical alcohol in another towel and turn to look at him. "This is going to sting." I whisper to him and lift my hand to his cheek. He doesn't react at all so I take that as a green light.

I press the towel against his chest which makes him jerk little. He moves his gaze to my hand which was holding the towel. "It's okay." I whisper to him as I pet his cheek gently. His gaze turns to look at me. His eyes were animal like. Dark, dangerous... deadly. But I didn't fear for my life. He was just in pain. I think I would look like that if my chest had a huge wound in it. "Everything will be fine."