Chapter 35

(Y/n)'s POV

I found a new hobby in this hellhole! Painting! I have never invested that much time on it before coming here. But now between therapy, Dr. Loomis, my parents and usual things, I was finally at peace. This gave me chance to be somewhere else than this awful hospital. Now I was painting a waterfall somewhere tropical. Oh how I wished to there. Just relax in the sun, maybe eat some fruits and... have Michael there next to me.

Sure it would never happen. Michael was different to me but not that different. I might be the only one in this world who was really dreaming of vacation time with murderer. If he didn't kill me before that. I was little worried that he would do something. Maybe the best thing I can do to that baby is to give it up. Even if it felt awful, I think it's the best. Michael might kill them and I don't think that I'm able to keep them hidden from Michael for too long.

"(Y/n)! There's someone who wants to see you." One of the nurses says which catches my attention. My parents already visited so who could it be now? I put my brushes on the table next to me and start to follow her. This nurse was so nice towards me than the others. Thank God it was nurse Rebecca! She never asks about Michael so I like her. It's a shame that we met here because I would love to be her friend.

"If you feel uncomfortable or need help just call me over." She says before she stops at the door to the visiting room. I nod and just walk inside. To my surprise it was Ally! I feel a smile form on my lips as I look at her. "Ally!" She turns to look at me and I could see that she was relieved to see me. "(Y/n)! It's so good to see you!" I walk over to the and give her a tight hug. I liked that there was finally something familiar in this place.

"Please sit down. I have so much to tell you." She says as I let go of her. We sit down by the table but I could see that the nurses were looking at us so I wouldn't do anything bad to Ally. "So, how are things going at my house? Are the cats okay?" She seems to have a surprised look on her face. "Didn't your parents tell you? They sold your house. They almost left the cats outside but I took all of in. Three cats and the kittens."

Three cats? I look at her as she smiles and then realize. She was talking about Michael! "Good I'm glad that they have some place to be while I'm here." She suddenly has this sad look. "Here." She gives me a letter which I open. To my surprise it was from Michael! I read the heart-warming letter and almost start crying like a baby. The picture in the end was so cute too. I was glad that Ally brought me this. It gives me so much strength.

"But you have to know. Little Mickey ran away last night. I have no idea where he is." She suddenly says which makes me look up at her. Did Michael run away? Where would he be? "Has anyone seen him?" I was worried! He could be anywhere! "I don't know. Even news don't know about that. But I'm sure that he will be back soon." I nod and look at the table. "I need to tell you something." She looks at me with a smile on her face like already knew.

"You glow already. Just tell me child." I smile at her and place my hand over my belly. "I'm with child." She seems to be happy for me as she almost claps with excitement. "I'm so happy for you!" I smile but then the moment turns sour. "But I don't know if I'm able to keep it because of the father." She seems to be confused. She puts her hand over mine and looks at me with a sweet smile. "Don't worry about that. Nothing bad will ever happen."

I didn't trust her but I needed to keep myself positive. "(Y/n)!" I turn to look at Dr. Loomis who was looking at me with unreadable look on his face. "We need to talk right now." He says before he turns to look at the nurses. I nod and turn my attention to Ally once again. "Can you come visit me other day? I would love to talk with you more." She smiles and nods. "Sure! I'll try to get Toby here too. He's been little sad ever since you left but he's still alive."