Chapter 33

(Y/n)'s POV

"When can I go home?" I whisper to my parents who only look at me with sad looks on their faces. "When you feel better honey. You're unwell." Mother says as she turns to look at dad. "Besides. You're safe here! We're trying to bring you back to Phoenix but Dr. Loomis wants to keep you here for a while." Dad adds before he looks though my papers. I could feel the over whelming sadness in my gut at their words.

I wanted to see my real family already. "So is there something you want to tell us? Anything?" Mother asks before she takes a sip from her coffee. I shake my head and look at my water. I didn't want to worry them because of my sickness. When I'm thinking of it, they really don't deserve to know anything. They were the ones that hurt me by putting me in here in the first place. And I'm sure that they are in Michael's to kill list. Right next to his sister and Dr. Loomis.

"I could see that there something that's bothering your mind. What is it dear?" Mother asks but I ignore her. I look at the other patience and their families. It was sad to know that no one visited Michael when he was here. Years of loneliness must have been awful to his mind. Even if he was Michael. The Shape of Haddonfield. Even if he didn't want to see anyone, it would still mean something. And maybe he even remembered those who visited him and would have spared their lives.

"(Y/n)!" I turn my attention back on my father. He seemed to be serious which caught me off guard. "Are you listening to us at all?" He asks which makes me nod. "I-I'm listening." I whisper to him which makes me shake from fear. I didn't know why I was afraid of him. Maybe because they forced me to come here. "No you're not listening to us at all. What happened to you?" Father asked from me but I only stay silent.

Father tried to asks something else from me but Dr. Loomis came in the meeting room which caught our attention. "I'm sorry to interrupt you Mr. and Mrs. (L/n) but I need to talk with (Y/n) privately." He said to my parents who turn back to look at me with concern written on their faces. "Is it something important?" Mother asks from him in which Dr. Loomis only shakes his head. "No, it's not. I just need to go over with her some test results."

My parents nod. "We'll come to visit you later. Good night darling." Mother says as she gives a peck on my forehead. And with that they just leave me alone with Dr. Loomis. I could see that he had my files in his other hand. He seemed to be troubled by something. "Hello. Is there something wrong?" I ask from him but he only looks at me but then he takes a seat in front of me. "You tell me? How are you feeling?" He asks with sharp tone.

I get a feeling that he was angry because of something which scared me even more. Dr. Loomis was harmless when he was calm but he could be even scarier than Michael if he wanted to. He puts my files on the table which I turn to look at. He takes one paper that dates to this day. "Your results came in. You're perfectly healthy so there's nothing to worry about and we can continue your treatment."

I sigh in relieve. I was glad that I wasn't sick in a place like this! "However, we found hCG in your blood." I tilt my head in confusion. I have heard about that long time ago but I just can't put my finger on it. What did it mean? Dr. Loomis sighs and looks at me with a serious look on his face. "(Y/n), you're with a child." I feel the shock run through my veins. With a child? No, I couldn't be! I can't be pregnant let alone with Michael's child! What if he kills me, or even worse, the innocent child?!

"You need to be honest with me. Is Michael the father of that child?" I can't bring myself to answer him. I don't know what I would say or how could I explain this?! If I told him that Michael indeed was the father of my child, then he would know that I have been lying all this time. I couldn't put myself of him in that danger. No way! Even if there were so many miles between us, I was still loyal to that masked murderer.