Chapter 40

(Y/n)'s POV

I open my eyes to a dark room. I could see that in the hallway was light but I ignored that for now. I turn around to look at the baby but to my shock I don't see him on the bed. I quickly get up from my place to see if he has fallen down on the floor. I could feel tears run down my cheeks as I think all the worst things that could have happened to him. But he wasn't there either. I look around the room to see that Michael was gone too.

My heart starts to raise as the thought that he had killed the baby came in my mind. "Michael!" I scream for him as I start to get up. I was still sore but I ignored it because of the panic. I run to hallway to see that Michael was walking towards me. He stops when he notices me. I look at the mask that he was wearing again and the fear turns in anger. "What did you do to him?!" I scream to him as I attack him.

I punch him to his chest while I cry. Did... did he really kill him?! "Where is he?!" I punch him which made his head snap to look at me. He quickly twists my arms behind me which made me scream. His breathing was heavy because he was angry but I was just too worried that he has hurt the baby to care about the pain. He lifts me up while I was facing away from him which made me scream. He just started to take me somewhere.

"Let me go!" I scream to him but he ignores me and takes me to the living room. There I see a pillow fort which made me confused. He drops me in front off it which made me let out of little yelp. He kicks me inside harshly where I could see the baby. I quickly crawl over to him and look him over. Once I touch him he seems to flinch because he was still sleeping. He started to cry loudly which made me lift him in my arms.

I look him over to see if he was hurt but there was nothing that would make me believe that he was hurt. I start to feed him while I turn to look at Michael. He was looking at us but I could see that he was still angry at me. "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't know." I turn away from him. I hear that he comes closer to me. I was calm since I was still tired and in pain. "I didn't mean to attack you. I just... thought that you killed him."

Michael's hand moves my hair over my other shoulder. Could feel shivers run down my spine as I feel his lips press on the back of my neck. I didn't know why he was like this. Did something bad happen to him in the hospital or did I beat some sense into him? "So you won't hurt him?" I hear him clear his throat silently before I hear his raspy voice. "Ours..." By that I knew that he wouldn't kill him. I feel a HUGE weight drop from my heart.

I turn to look at him to see that he wasn't wearing his mask anymore. Once my eyes meet his, a big smile, a REAL SMILE forms on his face. I feel my cheeks burn before I give him a deep kiss. I was in love with him. I wouldn't let him go! I pull back and press my forehead against his cheek. "I love you Michael Myers." I feel him press himself against me. "But what are we going to do now? I should go to the hospital with the baby to make sure that everything is okay with him."

Michael shakes his head before he turns to look at the baby. I know that he was weary but I needed to make sure that he was okay. But maybe he would let me do that later... "Okay. But where-" Before I could finish we hear the front door open which made Michael snap to look at the hallway. "Honey I'm home!" We hear a man yell from the door which made Michael put on his mask and turn to look at me. He puts his finger in front of his lips to tell me to keep quiet.

He gets up and puts one of the blankets in front of the entrance so the man wouldn't see us. I didn't hear Michael walk away but I knew that he went somewhere to ambush the man. I however hear the man walk closer to us. I look down to the baby to see that he seemed to look comfortable. I hear the man walk to the same room where we were. "What's this honey? You made a little surprise for me?" I hear him say from the other side of the blanket which made me get little farther away from him.