Chapter 44

(Y/n)'s POV

"We are scared for our daughter. After the murder of our son we were so broken. She and our grandchild are so important to us! So if you have any information about her, please call the police." I couldn't believe that they were like this. Like the things they did to me never happened! I look at Killian before I hear someone walk in the living room. I turn to look at Michael who was looking at the TV. I guessed that he heard their voice when from the kitchen. He walks closer to it and just stares at the screen.

"Do you even believe that they are still alive? What is her relationship with the infamous Michael Myers?" I was worried that Michael would snap and start throwing a temper tantrum around Killian. "Well they were friends for a while when they were younger. He got obsessed with her and after that freak escaped from that hospital, he attacked our little baby girl, violated her and gave us our first grandchild." I could see that mother was starting to cry in front of the hostess who had comforting look on her face.

I can't believe that they would say that! I told them that Michael never violated me! I look at him again to see that his hands were in fists and his knuckles were white. I knew that he was getting angry. "Do you believe that your daughter is still alive?" My parents almost fall from their chairs from shock. I don't believe that they were thinking she was going to ask something like this from them. "We think that she is still alive..."

I don't like how they were unsure about that. Why would they still believe that Michael would kill me? I think I would be already dead if he wanted me to be that. The hostess turns to look at the camera with a serious look on her face. "If any of you have any information about this case, please contact Haddonfield sheriff's department. They are investigating every lead seriously. And try to stay safe out there for now. We never know who the next victim on the boogieman's list is." I was shocked. How dare they think that they are the victims when everything they did was to hurt me?

Michael turns to look at me with a blank look on his face. I get up from the couch and walk over to him. "I know you wouldn't kill me Michael. They are so wrong about you." I press my hand to his cheek but he doesn't react at all for a while. Suddenly he just moves away from me pulls his mask over his face and walks over to the back door. "Michael please! Don't leave." He ignores me as he opens the door and walks out. I run over to the door to see where he was going but he was already gone.

I sigh and close the door. Why can't my parents just leave us alone?! It was not like they were worried about me at all. I look up to see that Ally was watching me with a sad look on her face. "He will be back. Don't be worried." Ally says as he walks over to the living room. I follow after her while thinking about Michael. Ally was cooing to Killian who was looking around the room with curiosity in his eyes.

"Why is this so hard Ally?" She looks at me before she shrugs. "Mental illnesses are not so easy to explain. Especially his mental health is one of the worst I have seen in all of my career as a nurse." I go to take Killian in my arms and sit down. "Why are you helping us anyway?" She seemed to be surprised that I even asked but then she just smiled. "I remember when he first came in the Hospital. That little boy."

I was surprised that she had been a nurse at the Smith's Grove when Michael was there. Ally lets out a little laugh before she wiped some tears from her eyes. "My boy had mental illness when he was younger. I couldn't see that. Even if he showed them so clearly, I was too blind to see that my little boy was in misery." I feel my heart almost stop at her words before I look around the room to find some napkins or papers.

"I didn't know you had kids." I say to her which makes her nod quickly. "I don't anymore. My son died long time ago. He couldn't take it anymore. Those voices in his head!" I take a napkin from the coffee table and give it to her. She wipes her eyes before she moves on to wipe her nose. "I want to save Michael. I don't want those voices take him through. I tried to help him with Dr. Loomis but once I retired, he decided to give up since all he could see was evil in that boy."