Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s POV

Making food was something that calmed me down when I was nervous so I liked to cook but this was another level. My parents called me earlier so they could talk to me again. I spoke with them for a long time which made Michael be interested in my conversation. The phone call that first started when I was all alone turned into a staring match with him at the end. He came from upstairs so he could just watch me from the end of the stairs. It was creepy but somehow adorable at the same time.

My parents and I agreed to have a dinner here tonight. But I needed to make it little earlier than they arrive because I wanted to give some food to Michael too. As I was making sure that everything was looking great I turn around to see that he was looking at my car keys and then he turned to look at the car. "Michael, you are not going to touch that car." I say to him as a warning but he keeps staring at it. I guess he knows how to drive a car since he came here all the way from Smith's Grove but still. It was my car.

"My parents will be here soon so you need to stay in your room." I say to him but he only huffs at me. He sounded to be annoyed but it was better like that. If my parents saw him, they would freak out and Michael would probably kill them too. And I wasn't going to let that happen if I could prevent it. I hear his footsteps approach me but I didn't mind. He stopped right behind me and I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"You can take the cats with you if you want to so Toby wouldn't attack my dad." I say to him but he was still just standing there. I turn my head to see what he was doing but my eyes meet the pale mask. I could see that his dark eyes were looking at me like I was the most interesting thing in the world. I smile at him and turn back to look at the meat that was in the oven. "I'll give you your food so you can take it to your room since I can't eat with you to night." He puts his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it little painfully.

"Ow Michael!" I say to him as he turns me around and shakes his head. He points at the food, me and then himself. He wants me to eat with him? "I can't eat with you because my parents are coming here and they can't see you!" I say to him, trying to convince him to agree but he stubbornly shakes his head again. "Please. You don't want them to call the police." I say to him which makes him tilt his head. He picks up his knife and shows it to me.

"Michael no! You are not going to kill my parents!" I say to him, but he slams the knife against a wooden chopping board. The knife was stuck upright on it as Michael lets go of it. He was getting angry again but I couldn't let him start breaking everything in my house. "Michael stop!" I say to him as he walks over to the dining room. He takes the plates which I had put on their places already. He throws them to the floor with a huff as his tantrum was getting even worse.

"Michael!" I yell at him and take a hold on his clothes. He was so strong that I couldn't stop him even when I tried my hardest. "Stop!" I say to him and try to pull him back but he was just dragging me along with him. "Listen! You can have something else!" This finally got his attention because he stopped before he could break a painting that was hanging on the wall. He keeps it still in his hands as he turns his head to look at me with that head tilt. "We can do whatever you want if I can have a nice dinner with my parents." He gives me the painting and slowly nods.

He exits the room without doing anything else. He left me to clean the mess he made. "Shit..." I say after him and start to clean his mess. He could be a brat sometimes. Maybe I should just buy some plastic plates and mugs so he can throw them around as much as his heart desires. As I was sweeping the floor from all the porcelain and glass, I hear the doorbell ring. "Not now!" Whine and sweep the last of pieces in a nice little pile and just leave it for now. I'll let my parents in first and then finish the job.