Chapter 24

(Y/n)'s POV

His piercing stare made me shake from fear. I felt really uncomfortable. "Are you okay Ms. (L/n)?" Dr. Loomis asks from me. I snap my head to look at him with a scared look. "I-I uhhh... I am." I take a sip of my tea. Michael didn't want to stay with me when Dr. Loomis came here. He really doesn't want to see the older male at all. I asked if he wanted to stay in the house, he almost jumped out of the window from the second floor.

He looked at me with a suspicious look. "So tell me, what did you feel when Michael didn't come back to you?" I turn to look at the window. "I felt betrayed and alone. Like something important had been taken away from me. He was my best friend." Dr. Loomis looks at me with a little frown on his face. "Did you get new friends when you moved?" His question brings out some awful memories.

"I did but it didn't feel the same. Sure they were my friends but they weren't Michael." Dr. Loomis nodded as he writes something down in his note. "But I got over it after a long time." I force a smile on my face so I wouldn't seem to be too obsessed with him. "What about now. What are you feeling towards him?" I look at him without answering for a while. Does he want me to confess that I know where he is?

"Umm... Well if I'm being honest, I feel sadness towards him. He has been all alone for years now. And I'm a little scared that what if going to happen. What he is going to do to me if he finds me." Dr. Loomis gives me a nod. "I don't know what he is going to happen if he finds you but I know it can't be good. Michael is too possessive and obsessed. Even if you survived his attack, there is no way you'll survive for long. His action would make you insane or kill you."

I hate to think about it but maybe he was right. He has attacked me few times but he did stop before he could hurt me for too much. But maybe Dr. Loomis did know him better than I did. Maybe I was looking at his actions little too lightly because I had a crush on him? My God I was like a teen girl when I thought about him. "It's just a shame that we haven't found it yet. So many innocent people have died because of his rampage."

I felt the guilt again. It was eating me alive! I nod my head in agreement and turn to look at my tea. "It is. I hope that you can catch him as soon as you can. I don't want anyone else to get killed because of him." Dr. Loomis doesn't seem to buy my story. He gives me a little hum and then a nod. "I'm sure that you would help us out more if you would help us. He's trying to find you so it could be the key that brings him to us."

I didn't like how persistent he was. It was like I was cornered when he spoke to me about Michael. I know that he knew that I was lying to him and it scared me. Dr. Loomis wasn't stupid. "I'm sorry but I'm just too scared to do that. I can't face him again." He looks at me again with that angry look that made me shittier than before. I hated to lie to him but Michael was just too important to me.

"I hope you understand that if you lie to me more people will die in its hands." His words cut through me like a knife. I look at him with wide horrified eyes. "I know you are hiding something from me. I don't know if it's Michael or something else but you aren't honest." He stands up from his seat and starts to back his bag. I look at him with wide teary eyes. "I hope you will make it up to your brother. Do the right thing Ms. (L/n)." And with that he just leaves my house.

I stare at the floor a while, feeling the hot flash of getting caught went through me. It made me feel sick to my stomach. I stand up and run to the bathroom to puke. The thought of all that blood and carnage made me sick. I sit down next to the toilet and start to cry. I was so weak! I didn't want to feel this way but I couldn't help it. Michael was so amazing at feeling nothing and I had too many feelings. And because of that I was dangerous to him.

After a while I get up from the cold floor while the salty tears were down my cheeks. I didn't want Michael to get caught because of me and my nonsense. I walk to the back door and lock it. I had to make him stay away from me for now on. He wasn't allowed to come back here anymore. I wanted him to be free and not locked up in some insane asylum. I walk to the front door and lock it up too. This was the best thing I could do for him. We weren't meant to be because I was too weak for him.