Chapter 30

(Y/n)'s POV

"Calm down Sunny. Everything will be okay." She was screaming her head off. She was having the babies and I guess this is her first pregnancy. She was laying in a big box full of towels which I put in laundry room. Michael was still sleeping upstairs so I think he needs more time to recover than usually. He got really injured this time. "Shhh pretty girl. You'll be just fine." I say to her as I make sure that everything is fine with her.

Toby was sitting at the doorway where he could look at the situation. I wasn't going to let him get in the room since anything could happen to the little kittens. He could attack them or Sunny could attack him. I didn't want to break a cat fight especially when Michael was sleeping. "Toby wait. I can play with you in a minute. You can go to Michael to see if you can sneak next to him for some naptime."

He meows annoyedly while he was just sitting there. Sunny turns to look at him and hisses angrily which makes him go away. I giggle and turn back to look at her. "Men am I right?" I get up and go fetch her bowl which was full of warm water. I have heard that it makes the healing much faster. I put it in front of her and give her head little pets. She seemed to be in so much pain but it has to be done. She was being so brave right now.

After what felt like forever all seven of the kittens were out. They were mostly light brown with darker stipes but there was on which was black and white. "You did good Sunny! What a great little cat." She was sleeping right now while the kittens were drinking some milk. I decide to leave them be just they can bond together and be a little family. I close the door behind myself so Toby wouldn't go inside and disturb their peace.

When I make my way towards the kitchen but stop when I see Michael standing at the end of a dark hallway. He was standing still, wearing his overalls and mask while he was holding his knife. I could feel his icy gaze on me. "Michael?" I tilt my head as I look towards him. He was breathing heavily but he doesn't make a move. I started to feel like a pray in the eyes of their predator. I didn't know what was going on inside of his head.

I take a step back while he took two forward. "Michael?" I say to him as I back away from him. In no time Michael was standing right in front of me. I look up at him while I feel shivers run down my spine. I could feel his eyes stab in me which made me feel small compared to him. I look up at him but I can't see his eyes. "Is... Is everything okay?" He tilts his head slowly to the side as he was looking at me.

Suddenly he wrapped his other hand around my throat and lifted me to the air. I couldn't breathe which made me panic. I sink my nails into his hand and try to rip it off of me. "M-Michael..." I whisper to him but he doesn't stop. He starts to squeeze my throat harder than before. My vision started to turn dark as I pet his hand. "I... I love you..." I whisper to him in the hopes that it would set me free from his gasp.

I coughed when I landed on to the floor. I wrap my hand on my throat so I could rub it to prevent the bruising. I feel the tears form in my eyes as I turn to look at Michael. He was looking at the floor like he was regretting it, I don't know if he even knew what regret was. "W-what was that for?" I ask from him with a weak voice. He moves his head to the side. I didn't understand what could have caused this attack. Was it because of his injuries or was it because he was finally losing the rest of his mind?

I get up from the floor and just look at him. He was still looking at the floor. Even if I was still scared of him I approached him. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to myself. "It's okay. I understand that it's hard and things happen. I'm not angry at you." Michael still doesn't move. "Do you want to see the kittens?" I try to make him cheer up but it doesn't seem to work at all.

"I'm okay. Little hurt from that but I'm still alive." Michael turns his head towards me. I could finally see his eyes but they were hard to read. "I still love you." I know that it's stupid to even think that this is safe but I can't leave him especially now. "Come on. Let's go see the kittens. I'm sure that they can cheer you up." My voice was still little hoarse because of the attack but it didn't stop me from talking.