Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV

I was driving home from the vet, feeling excited to tell some news to Michael. Last night we made the guestroom his own and I think he likes it. He doesn't sleep in his bed but always sneaks in my room to sleep. But I didn't mind about that because he was probably gone for most of the night. "We'll be back soon enough." I say to the cat who was sleeping in the carrier. Her paw wasn't broken but she had a slight muscle strain on the leg.

When we arrive back I get her quickly out of the car. "Do you think that they have wrecked the house?" I ask from her with a smile. She was such a good girl. She meowed happily and I laugh. "Let's go and see!" I say to her happily but stop when I see that Sara was walking towards me with her kids following closely behind her. "Hello. Can I help you?" I ask from her as she stops and puts her hands on her hips. "So you have another cat?" She snapped at me which made me put the cat's carrier behind me.

"Yeah. Is there something you need?" I ask from her as I start to slowly back away towards the front door. "Good! Can we have the another one now? My children really love it." She says and I feel awkward already from her question. "Yeah! Its name is going to be PRINCESS!" One of the kids yelled at me which makes my gaze snap towards the house to see if I could make a run for it. "Ummm... He's a boy. But I need to go! See you around!" I say to the m and turn around to walk to the house.

"How can you be so cruel to kids?!" She yells at me which made me jump from the loudness of it. "I-I'm sorry!" I yell back inside and slam the door behind me. I rest my back on the door and let out a sigh. Why were they so crazy?! "I'm sorry little one." I say to the cat as I let her out. She seems to be scared too and just runs off to the couch to hide under it. I start to walk to the kitchen but stop at the sight. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I say loudly and wait for the masked man to turn around.

Michael turns around slowly, his masked rolled halfway on his face and he was eating everything that had sugar from the cabinets. His partner in crime Toby was eating the cat treats that I had. "Michael!" I yell at him and walk over to them. First taking the cat treats from Toby so he wouldn't eat all of them. Then I turn to Michael and take the chocolates chips cookies away from him. "You can't just eat everything while I'm gone!" I put the cookies away and close the cabinets.

I turn to look at Michael, who had a frown on his face. "Don't give me that look. You can't just eat sugar all the time!" He shakes his head and tries to open the cabinet door. "If you open that I won't tell anything about the cat." I say to him which makes him stop. He thinks for a moment but then he huffs and pulls away from the cabinet. He rolls the mask back on his face and walks over to Toby so he can take the cat in his arms. Toby starts to purr when he gets attention from the masked man.

"So the cat will be fine." Michael nods slowly and pets Toby's head like he was some movie villain. "But I accidentally met her owners." Michael tilts his head as he stops petting Toby, which makes him meow in annoyance. "But the thing is that they didn't want her back anymore so I bought her for you right at the spot! They said that her name was Sunny and that she was their daughter's cat but it seems that the girl ran away with a friend and now they want nothing to do with the cat." I say to him, feeling a smile form on my lips. Michael nods quickly at my words and he seems to be little excited.

"And there is more." He stops and tilts his head to the side. "The reason why they didn't want her back was that she's pregnant. So we're going to have kittens soon." He tilts his head to the other side and points at Toby. "I'm sure he'll be fine with the kittens." I walk over and take Toby from him and give him some kisses to his head. "Right my lovely little boy? You got yourself a friend! Be thankful for Michael." I swing him from side to side and he closes his eyes and purrs happily.