Chapter 42

(Y/n)'s POV

Anthony made sure that everything was fine with Killian. However something that he couldn't do was make a birth certification for Killian since the doctor would have to ha a license to do that. He was already retired so he said that I should just go to the hospital if I wanted to get one. I know that it would be risky but I wanted him to have it. It was for his future but there was no way in hell that Michael would let us go and see a licensed doctor. Even this was way too much for him.

"I think we need to do some grocery shopping." Ally says while she looks through the fridge. I know that Michael eats like a horse so it no surprise that we were already out of food. But we needed to go to a store that was little further away from town while hoping that no one would recognize us there. "I can go if you want to! Maybe buy some baby things." She seems to be surprised but happy. "Oh I'm going to give you some money."

I pause when I realize that I had nothing right now. Everything that I once had was either with my parents or gone. Ally seems to notice my sudden change of mood. "I know that everything is weird and awful but soon everything will be better. Good things come to those who wait." She pats my head before she starts to leave the living room. "You can borrow my car if you want to. Ask Michael if he wants to go too but remind him that he needs to change into something more... casual?"

I sigh as I lift Killian in my arms from the couch and start to make my way to our bedroom. After he attacked Anthony, he retreated to his room. I guess everything got little too uncomfortable to him? I knock on the door to inform him that I was here. "Michael. I'm going shopping. Do you want to come with me?" I open the door only to see that he was looking outside from the window. He seemed to be almost mesmerized by what ever he saw there.

"Michael?" I whisper as I walk behind him to see what he was looking at. I could only see our old street but then I notice the Myers' house. It looked even more worse than before. "Did something happen to it?" I turn to look at Michael who didn't even react to my voice. "Michael? Did you hear what I said?" I lift my hand over his shoulder which made him snap to look at me. I saw nothing in his eyes. They were glass like, so empty. Not at all as dark as they would usually be.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay?" The dead look in his eyes was replaced by the usual look as he shakes his head. "So you are not okay?" He shakes his head again as and looks at Killian. "I need to get him some clothes too. Ally is going to give us some money for it." He nods before he walks over to the door. "But you need to change. People will notice that you are wearing an old dirty overalls." He just stares at me for a moment before he sighs silent.

I was taken a back by that. "Are you giving me attitude Michael?!" He shakes his head as he walks in the closet. I think Ally bought him some new clothes when he lived with her? He looks through the closet for a moment but then he takes a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt. She just starts to undress in front of me which made me turn around. "You could warn me next time! Besides you shouldn't be undressing in front of the other people!" I don't know why I was embarrassed about this since I have already seen him naked before.

I hear him walk closer to me but I was turned around harshly. He was looking at me with little amused look on his face. "You are sometimes so annoying!" He nods before he presses his lips against my cheek. I felt like I was burning because of him. He pulls bac and starts to go to the down stairs. I almost had to run after him since I didn't think he was that fast. "Are you going to drive?" I ask but my question was answered when I see that he picked up the keys to Ally's car.

"I have to ask Ally if she could watch Killian while we're gone. I don't want to bring him with us since he could get little fuzzy if he can't get some sleep." Michael stops and thinks for a moment. I could see that he might not fully trust Ally with him but because we don't have any other choice so I think he had to agree on this. He nods and walks over to us. He reaches for Killian and rubs his cheek gently. Killian only sleeps peacefully while his father was showing him some love.