Chapter 39

(Y/n)'s POV

We didn't get far until I could feel the pain again but this time it was much stronger than before. "Michael! You need to put me down!" I scream at him but he just ignores me. I started to scream from pain which seemed to catch his attention but he still didn't stop. "Put me down! Please Michael! I need to lay down!" Michael shakes his head until he just turns his eyes away from me and keeps going. "Please! I really need that! Don't be so cruel!" I cry to him but he ignores me by turning his gaze to the other side. I didn't want to deal with his attitude right now!

I try to wiggle out but he stops and tighten his hold on me which made me scream. I turn to look at him and hit him on his cheek which makes his head snap to look at me. I could see that he seemed to be angry by the look in his eyes but I was angry too! "Put me down! I need to lay down now before I rip that mask right off your face and smack you again!" I had tears in my eyes while I yelled this at him. Michael just looks at me for a moment before he places me down on the ground next to a tree.

I... I was surprised. I thought that he would fight back but he complied! He looks at me while his head was tilted to the side. I could feel the pain come back which makes me groan. "Michael. I-I really need help. Can you get someone?" He shakes his head as he looks around the forest. I was worried since I couldn't do this alone. Sure Michael was here but I knew that there was no way he could help me in this. I... I didn't trust him enough to do that!

"Please! I really need that! Could you do me that one thing!" He shakes his head again and lifts one finger up. I didn't know what that meant! "Michael please!" I cry to him but he shakes his head again. I could feel something move in me which made me scream again. This makes Michael move to me and he puts his hand over my mouth to keep me silent. His hand was cold against my skin. I try to rip his hand away from me.

He pushed my head against the tree which hurt. But then I felt it. The need to push. I couldn't help but to do it. I reach down and start to pull my panties off. This seems to catch Michael's attention which made him look at me. His eyes seemed to scream confusion. I struggled when I did that but I finally got them off. Michael was looking at me while I was still crying. I felt the need again. I started to push while it felt like I was ripping in half. It made me let an agonizing scream which was muffled my Michael's hand.

His gaze turns away from me to down between my legs. He tilts his head as he looks at something and reaches down for it. I shake my head to him and scream him not to do it. I guess he didn't hear me say it since he didn't stop. He suddenly moves his other hand away from my mouth and moves it to the same place where his other hand was. "D-don't... Don't touch it!" I yell at him but this didn't stop him. I was becoming desperate that he didn't leave me alone! "Michael... Please! I-I beg of you!"

I feel another need to push which I did with a scream. I feel something come out which gave me instant relief which made me gasp for air. The pain was almost gone, now I felt more soreness than anything else. I could hear something cry and whimper which made me turn my gaze. I could see that a baby... my baby was laying on the ground. Michael had little bit of blood on his hands but he just left the baby on the ground.

I reach for it and take it in my arms. I lay back against the tree and look at the little thing. It was a boy! Beautiful little baby boy! I smile with happiness as I open my hospital gown with one arm and place the boy against my chest. He was little cold even if it was still summer. The nights were little cool which explained the coldness. I just hope that he wouldn't get anything bad because of that. I put the fabric of the gown over him so he could get some shelter.

I look up at Michael while he was looking at us. His eyes however were glued on the baby. "He needs shelter and warmth Michael." I whisper to him which seems to catch his attention. I didn't know what he was thinking but I could see the darkness in his eyes. "You need to help us Michael. I can't move much and this place is not good." He tilts his head again as he was looking at the baby. I didn't like this at all.