Chapter 38

Michael's POV

Dr. Loomis wouldn't leave me alone at all after the things I said to (Y/n). He was watching me like a hawk from that moment on. However I knew that his vacation starts today and he needed to go which will give us a moment to escape. Once he leaves, the nurses would become more relaxed since they weren't being surveillance 24/7 when he was here. Even guards would be easier to kill since they didn't keep their guards up since in eight months I haven't done anything bad.

I haven't seen her in that long time. I knew that she was hear because I could sense her but Dr. Loomis tried to torture me by not letting me see her at all. I knew that it was only a matter of time when I see her again. That one annoying nurse keeps on teasing me with news about her like it was really bothering me. They only gave me more power to do what I needed to do to get her back. And she was first one to die once I get free.

Speaking of the devil the nurse appears. "Hello Mikey! I'm here to give you your medicine." She says to me with a disgusting smile. I only look at the wall in front of me while the voices were whispering me all the ways I could kill her. "Aww. Is big bad Mikey ignoring me? You know I don't give a rat's ass if you don't look at me." She puts the tray down where the medicine was. I turn to look outside to see that it was already dark outside. They would give me my night medicine at nine so Dr. Loomis would be gone already.

The nurse takes the syringe and fill it with the clear liquid. That idiot was here alone which was her final bad decision. The guards couldn't do anything since there is only two of them at night on this wing of the hospital. When she takes a hold on my hand so she could put the medicine in my vein. I wrap my hand around her wrist which makes her let out a scream as she drops the syringe on the bed. I stand up while she tries to free herself.

"Let go of me you idiot!" She screams to me which I do so I could wrap my hand around her throat. She groans as she tries to free herself. I pick up the syringe and slam the needle through her temple. This makes her look at me as I tilt my head. I empty the syringe in her head before I fill it again. It fills with blood which makes her eyes roll in their sockets. I pull the thing out and spray the blood to the floor.

I fill the syringe with air while before I slam in back in her head and empty it again. She starts to twitch like a fish which makes me drop her. Once she was on the ground she continues those movements. I tilt my head from side to side while I look at her die. I guess she deserved that one, huh? I take her keys so I could go to the nurses' station where I can see all the patients and where they were located. Before I leave, I take a couple of syringes with me so I can use them as weapons.

Walking down the hall wasn't that eventful. The guards must be taking a break or they are just talking somewhere which gave me plenty of time to kill any nurse that happened to cross my path. Once I got in the room where I could see every patient that was here. I started to look for (Y/n)'s name only to see that she was moved to the isolation rooms. I didn't understand why they would do that. I remember the room. I108 in the women's wing.

I hear the door open behind me and hear a frightened gasp behind me. I turn to look at who ever dared to come inside while I was here. It was one of the more experienced nurses here which didn't bother me at all. "Myers..." She whispered as to see if it really was me. Tilt my head while I look at her. When I take a step towards her she drops to the floor with tears in her eyes. "Please! Spare me! I-I have a f-family to take care of! Have mercy!"

She... was pathetic but she was useful at the moment. I point at the list right at (Y/n)'s name. She gets up and comes little closer while whimpering like a baby. She looks at the list and turns to look at me. "You want to go to (Y/n)? I-I can take you to her!" I nod and point at the door for her. She nods before she starts to lead the way. I wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to run away and get a guard.