Chapter 34

(Y/n)'s POV

I take another spoonful of that soup that didn't taste like anything. But I know that I have to eat so I would live. But every passing day without him was agonizing. Like I was dying over and over again. I hated the feeling. I missed Michael, Toby and Sunny! I can't remember how long I have been here. I almost remember all the times my parents came here to visit me and when Dr. Loomis informed them about the baby they were shocked. And now they were just staring daggers at me

"She's what?" Dad snarled at Dr. Loomis as he turns to look at me. "Your daughter is with a child that she claims to be her coworkers." Dr. Loomis says as he shows the blood results. He turns to look at me with an angry look on his face while mom just seems to be shocked because of the whole thing. "How can you be sure that she isn't lying?! What if that psycho is the father?!" Dad yells at Dr. Loomis who just shook his head. "I know that Michael is a murderer but I don't think he has any interest in anything else than taking lives."

In that Dr. Loomis was wrong. I knew that Michael cared about more than just killing. He cared about me. I know that he will care in the future too. They didn't know the Michael that I have seen. "We'll get rid of it." Dad suddenly said which made me lift my gaze on him. "I don't want to do that." I say to him as I continue to eat. "Honey. You can't take care of it while you're here. They're going to give it up." Mom said and her words were like poison to me.

"I wouldn't be here without you! You think that I'm some crazy person because he was my friend long time ago! I don't belong here! Why do you keep coming here? You should just leave me here for the rest of my life since you seem so keen on keeping me locked up." I say to them angrily which seemed to shock them. "We want you just to be happy!" Mom said but I quickly stand up and slam my hands against the table, making my food jump from the table.

"You don't want me to be happy! You want me to suffer because you're suffering! You didn't tell me anything about Michael since you were afraid! He was my friend! You still don't realize that I loved him! I still do! And because of your own fears and selfishness I never got to say goodbye to him! And if he's going to kill me like he did to Mark! And it's all your fucking fault!" With that I just walk away and start to walk back towards the door that had the rooms behind it. Nurse was always guarding it.

I look at the nurse who happened to be that asshole Amelie again. She opened the so she could take me back to my own room. "So you still love him. Don't tell me you slept with that freak? To be honest I don't blame you. He was good looking." She said with overly sweet voice which I hated. "Shut up." I say to her as I just walk forward. I hated all of this even more. "Why? I'm like the only one who wants to speak with you besides your parents and Dr. Loomis. Even if you don't really deserve it."

I just send her a glare that made her just laugh. "You don't scare me honey! You're just like a baby bunny. So small and harmless that anyone could kill it. Maybe your 'boyfriend' likes that." She continued but I just ignored her. She wasn't worth the time. "You're so disgusting! A killer's little precious slut. The slut of Haddonfield." She says with a laugh that made my blood boil. "At least I'm not a miserable piece of garbage that makes everyone else feel bad so she could feel good! Now take me to my room and leave me alone!"

She looks at me with a face written on her face and she just stands still. "Well?! I want to go back to my room." I continue to walk to the door as she hurries behind me. "H-how dare you! I'm just doing my job!" She says but I ignore her and just look at the door. "You can't treat me like that you know! I can make you pay for this!" She yelled at me which made me turn to look at her. "I have already lost everything so nothing could hurt me anymore. Now open my room's door and leave me be!"