Chapter 25

WARNING! Sexual content!

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt a throbbing pain in my head which made me groan out in pain. I try to sit up but there was something over me that didn't allow me to move. I open my eyes to look down. I see that Michael was laying there without his mask on. His gorgeous face seemed to be so peaceful. If someone said to me that this beautiful looking face would be as horrible and brutal as the Shape of Haddonfield, I wouldn't believe it.

But I can't have him around anymore. I can't help him anymore. So this was going to be the last time we would be sleeping together. I lift my hand to his hair and run my fingers through it. I hear him let out a quiet groan at the contact. I felt a little smile form on my lips at his reaction. How could someone so beautiful be so evil? And once again I was breaking because of his actions. I don't know how I could kick him out.

After a while he opens his eyes and looks up at me. I looked in his different colored eyes. I wondered if he could even see with his left eye but it seemed to follow my movements with the other. We stare at each other for a while until it happened. He smiled at me! It wasn't a big smile, just a little one but it was enough to convince me. I give his forehead a kiss and then I rest my cheek against his head.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper to him but he only sits up. He pressed his hand on my shoulder, giving it a little shake. Then he stands up and takes the mask that was laying on the bedside table. I look down to see that I was only wearing my shirt and panties. He seemed to have taken my jeans off while I was sleeping. He puts it back on his head much to my dismay. "Are you hungry?" He nods slowly. He seems to wait for me to get up. Now that I was once again trying to keep him here we needed to have some kind of rules.

"I'll make you some pancakes but we need to have some kind of rules when we live together." He tilts his head as he stares at me. "We need them so we know what to expect from each other." He tilts his head on the other side and just stares at me. I get up and stretch my back which was little sore. Maybe because I was laying under him the whole night? It let out a little satisfying crack. I let out a little moan from my lips which seemed to catch his attention. He walks over me and puts his hand on my back.

"Is something wrong?" I was little worried about what he was thinking but then he put his other hand on my shoulder. He pushed me back on the bed on my stomach. I felt fear form on my gut from his manhandling but then he pressed both of his hands on my back. He keeps them there for a while until he gives my back a sudden hard push which makes my back crack again. I felt instantly better than before and let out a louder moan.

"Thank you." I say to him with a big smile form on my lips. I feel his hands snake from my back to my stomach. His touch was so gentle even if he was a dangerous psychopath. He suddenly lifts me up and into his lap. I feel like I was a little teddy bear he was holding. I can hear his breathing right next to my ear. "What are you doing?" I turn my head to look at his head that was resting on my shoulder. He was so clingy right now!

"I should go to make breakfast. Let go of me." Michael doesn't seem to be convinced and he moves his face to my neck. I was little ticklish because of his breathing right next to my ear but it didn't seem to bother him when I started to giggle. "Michael!" I whined with a smile on my face. I felt the mask's lips on my neck while his hands tightened around me. His right arm moved over to my left breast where he gave a slight squeeze.

I stop giggling and turn to look at him. "I-is there something that you want?" I decided to be straight with him. We were both adults so this shouldn't be awkward. Right? I look at the mask's pale face that he was hiding behind. He slowly tilted his head side to side and then he slowly nodded. I gulp down and tried to calm myself. "What do you w-want?" I was getting more nervous every minute I was looking at those dark sockets of the mask.