Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I ask from Michael but he doesn't say anything. He picked an outfit for me which I had to wear. It was black jeans with a long-sleeved white shirt and leather jacket. He also gave me a pair of sneakers which I had to wear. He just goes to the driver's side door and gets in. "No!" I snap at him as I open the passenger's side door. "You can't drive! What if you wreck the car?" I say to him but he just stares at me.

I look around and just sit down on the seat. "At least wear a seat belt so if we crash you wouldn't fly through the windshield and die." He ignores my words and just starts the car. I shake my head and put on the seat belt. I was scared shitless. "I'm going to die am I?" I ask from him as he backs away from the house. When he started to drive it was calm and pleasant. I was amazed that he knew how to use a manual car.

When I started to relax he turned to the highway and he put the pedal to the metal. I scream as the car roars and jumps forward. I turn to look at Michael who seemed to be calm even when I was freaking out. "Michael slow down!" I scream at him but he only turns to look at me and I get even more scared. "Look at the road!" He turns his head to look at the road. He switched to another lane and went to turn to another road when he finally slowed down.

I breathe happily for a moment but then he quickly turns to a side road. It was a dirt road which made me scared again. "Michael?! Where are we going?" I yell at him but I know that he is amused because of my fear. "Michael! This is not funny! Just slow down or we're really going to die!" He just looks at the road like there was nothing wrong in his driving while he was speeding like the maniac he is.

Suddenly he slams on the breaks which makes the car swing from side to side violently. I scream and out my hands in front of my face. Please let my death be quick! When the car finally stopped I didn't dare to look if I was still alive. I felt a large hand on top of my head give my head a pat. "Are we dead?" I ask him but then he takes a hold on my hair and lifts my head to look. I look up and see that we were in the middle of the woods but still alive.

I get out of the car and suddenly I feel that adrenaline rush finally go away. I felt more alive than before. "Don't you ever do that to me ever again or or or I'm going to make you pay." I say to him as he walks over to me. I lean on the car to wait until my legs worked correctly again. He stops right next to me and was just staring at me. I could see that he was amused. "Stop that." I say to him and walk around to feel better. His dark eyes were following my every move while I just walked circles around the car. "I know that you are used to that but I'm not so don't laugh at me." I say to him but he just shakes his head and starts to walk away.

I look after him which seems to look like he was really leaving me behind. "Michael wait!" I yell and run after him. He was just continuing his journey deeper in the woods while I only reached him. His walk was silent but fast and I had to run to keep up with him. "Can you just slow down please? I can't keep up with you." He ignores me once again and just makes his way somewhere silently. I shake my head and put my arm around his so I could keep up with him easily. He doesn't seem to mind that. His body was warm while the outside air was little cool.

"Where are we going?" I ask from him but he still doesn't do anything that would explain where we were going. I look around the dark creepy forest. I knew that he would protect me if something happened and nobody would try anything when he was here. But I don't know what would happen if a bear or something like that attacked us. He had his knife with him but what if it wasn't enough? "Michael can we go back? It's little too creepy here." I say to him but he just walks forward.

I don't know how long we walked but then he just stopped. He frees his arm from my hold and lays down on the forest floor. I look at him for a while but then just lay next to him. When I look up I see all the stars in the night sky. "Wow." I whisper as I looked at the sky. I never had too much time to just stop and look at the night sky like this. It was truly amazing. "It's really beautiful." I never thought that a silent serial killer would take me to look at the stars in the middle of the forest but this experiment is something I would do more often.