Chapter 31

(Y/n)'s POV

My head was spinning when I opened my eyes. I felt nauseous and awful. I could feel a strong headache when I sit up. What happened? I remember that my parents were visiting me but after that everything is just mystery. I open my eyes to see that I was in some kind of room which was mostly white. "H-hello?" My voice echoed in the room which made me more afraid than before. What was this place?!

I could hear some keys on the other side of the door and then the door opens. A woman dressed like a nurse comes in the room. "Hello (Y/n)! How are you today?" She asks with a big smile on her face. "W-where am I?" She smiles at my question as she puts two bottles of medicine on the counter. "What are those?" I question her but she only turn to look at me with that smile which was starting to scare me.

"These are just going to make you relax and make those hallucinations go away." Relax? Hallucinations? What was she talking about? "I-I don't want those. Where am I?" She gives me a sympathetic look. "You're at the Smith's Grove Sanitarium. Your parent brought you here since you have been sick." I was confused but I felt betrayed. Why would they do something like this to me?!

"Just take your medicine for today. Dr. Loomis will meet you later." Dr. Loomis? So he was behind of this too. The nurse takes two pills which she offered to me. I shake my head and back away from her. "I-I d-don't want t-them." She gives me a little smile which didn't make me feel any better. "Please (Y/n). Let me do my job. I don't want to force feed them to you." She pleaded but I wouldn't budge.

"I want to talk with Dr. Loomis! Bring him to me now!" She turned to look at the door where two men were standing. "Help me with this patient." The men turned their attention to me as they started to move closer. "No! Get away from me!" I scream at them as they take a hold on me. The other forces me to stay still while the other takes a hold on my head. I started to panic as the woman comes closer with a needle.

I start to panic as I feel the needle press in my arm. I started to scream because I didn't know what they were doing to me. "Calm down!" The other man screamed right at me as the nurse injected me with that drug. Soon I could feel myself getting almost sleepy. The guards' grip on me was getting loose and soon they just helped me lay down. "There now. Dr. Loomis will come here later. Just relax." She says before they leave.

I look at the ceiling while I thought about everything. If I was here, where Michael and the cats were? Were they alright? Was Michael killed? Or was he in prison? I could feel the tears run down from my eyes. I wanted to go back to them. I wanted to see Toby and Sunny and all those kittens she got. I wanted to see Michael. The silent man who had stolen my heart even if he had killed my brother.

I didn't know how much time had gone when there was other noise behind the door. I turn to look at it as Dr. Loomis gets inside. "Hello (Y/n). How are you today?" I look at him up and down but then turn to look at the ceiling. "Why am I here?" Dr. Loomis goes silent for a while until he sighs. "You're a danger to yourself and others. Your parents decided to send you here since you were seeing things." I could feel the sadness from betrayal form in my stomach.

I started to cry at this which makes Dr. Loomis sigh. "Calm down (Y/n). We'll make sure that you'll be cured." He sits down on a chair that was next to a wall that had a barred window. "Have you seen Michael again (Y/n)? Or is he gone?" I felt still weird because of the medicine. "No! Where is he?" Dr. Loomis nods as he writes something on his papers. "How long have you been seeing him?"

I shake my head as I shift my eyes back to him. "I haven't seen him! I-I want to see h-him!" Dr. Loomis looks at me for a while but then he takes a photo from another folder. "Do you know this man (Y/n)?" He turns the picture which was of Michael. He was dressed in similar hospital clothes that I had. "Michael..." I whisper as I look at the photo. He was so beautiful in that photo. Dr. Loomis nods as he puts the photo away.