Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s POV

Elvis Presley's Can't help falling in love was playing on the radio as I was cleaning Michael's room. Michael was probably watching TV in downstairs which was good for me. He has been doing something in his room lately which was okay. I'm sure that he wants to keep something to himself while he's here so I didn't do too much snooping around until a folder that was hidden under his pillow caught my eye.

I look at the door and think about it for a moment. Should I take a look in it? Michael wouldn't mind about that, right? I brush my fingers over it and think for a moment. It looked little familiar, like my lesson folder. Did he steal that from me when I wasn't looking? "Michael?" I yell but don't hear anything. I think that he's so concentrated on his shows that he wouldn't even notice if a bomb blew up in the house.

I take it and look at it closer. I decide to open it and take a look. To my shock, my pictures filled the folder. They were taken from my photo albums but some other people were cut off from the pictures. It was little shocking but yet somehow cute in a creepy way. There were couple of pictures of Toby too which made me laugh. I guess that this was Michael's little family photo album huh?

I put the folder back where I got it and start to brush the dust away from the cabinets. When I turn to leave I see Michael stand there and look at me. I jump at the sight of him but then I quickly calm myself. "You scared me! I just wanted to tell you that I have cleaned your room. Michael turns to look at the radio that was still playing but the song had changed to Paul Anka's Put your head on my shoulder.

"Oh! Do you like the music? I just listen what the radio plays so there isn't much I can do to change them." Michael tilts his head as he walks over to the radio. "Did you listen to music at the hospital?" He slowly nods as he starts to play with the radio. I feel a smile form on my lips as I look at him. He was so curious about some things which made me smile. It was good to know that he still had some curiosity in him after all this time.

"Does it make you feel anything?" He turns to look at me and then he nods before he turns to look at me. He shakes his head which makes a sad smile form on my lips. "Maybe someday you are going to have your feelings back! Maybe we could do some therapy sessions together? I promise that I won't be like Dr. Loomis!" He tilts his head to the other side and then silently shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. I just want to make sure that you're okay." He walks over to me and presses his forehead against mine. I feel a smile form on my lips and lift my hands over his shoulders. I hear the doorbell ring which made me jump. I wasn't expecting anyone to come over but maybe it was important. I move my gaze back to Michael and give him a little sad smile to keep him calm.

"I have to go and check who it is. You can stay here if you want to." I start to walk towards the doorway. I feel his surprisingly warm hand wrap around my wrist. I turn to look at him with a little smile. "Is everything okay Michael? Is it the voices?" He gives me a little nod but then he just releases my hand. "I'll be right back. Just do whatever you want while I'm gone. I'll give you some chocolate ice cream when I'm done."

I quickly make my way to the door only to see that Ally. "Oh hi Ally! It has been such a long time! Please come in!" The old woman gives me a sweet smile and gets inside. "Hello darling. How have you been?" I lead her to the living room where the cats were. Toby seemed to be once again curious about the old woman while Sunny almost ran over to her to get some attention. A smile forms on Ally's lips as she looks at the cat.

"Well hello there little one! You're such a pretty little thing!" Sunny jumps on Ally's lap when she sits down on the couch and starts to purr happily. "I have been somewhat okay. The funeral is still on my mind." Ally nods as she lets her hand run through Sunny's back. "It must be hard for you. Michael was such a sweet boy long time ago, but now everyone wants hunt him down like some kind of monster." I feel a little sad smile form on my lips as I think about her words.