Chapter 32

Michael's POV

The pain in my back was awful. I was getting used to sleeping in the bed next to (Y/n) so sleeping on the cold wooden floor was awful. I sit up and crack my neck. Sure the coldness didn't have almost any effect on me. I was still little weak because of the injury but I needed to stay strong. I needed to hunt for food too and I couldn't go back in (Y/n)'s home. I hear something outside which made me curious.

I get up and walk over to the window. There were some people going in and out from (Y/n)'s house. They were carrying some boxes in a moving truck. Her parents were there saying outside while talking to the men. I could feel the rage in my gut. They were moving her out from the house. First they take her away from me and now they were stealing everything away from me. There was even a for sale sign in front of the house.

I walk outside and walk to the forest. I needed to get little closer so I could listen in. I walk towards the other side of the street and behind Ally's house. I'm sure that she doesn't mind if I hide in her yard. There were some trees and bushes that I could use for cover. I look behind one of the trees and look at her parents. They seemed to be happier than before which made me even more angry. They were happy when they sent their daughter to that horrible hospital.

"What are we going to do with her?" Her mother looks at her husband. He hums happily and wraps his arm around her. "We'll take her home when she feels better. It would be something that Mark would have wanted." Mark. I hated him more than ever. He didn't deserve to be important in (Y/n)'s life. I took care of him already but now he was still haunting her. "You're right. I'm sure that he would do the same thing."

I see that the movers carry three boxes outside but the other two they show to the parents. "Just put then on the side of the road. We need to go and visit our daughter." The movers hand over to them the keys to the house and drop the boxes. I look at them for a while but decide to go and see when all the people are gone. It was the time of the day when all the people were either at work or school.

When they're gone, I walk over to the boxes. I could hear something inside and when I open the first one my eyes meet Sunny and her kittens. She meows at me happily which made a smile form on my lips. I missed her. I lift her in my arms and give her a hug. She licks the mask which makes me almost laugh. I put her back in the box and she starts to lick her kittens. I turn to the other box and look inside.

It was Toby but he was just laying there. I poke his back but he just barely moved his ear. He seemed to be alive but he was uninterested in everything. I lift him in my arms but he doesn't do anything. "Michael?" I hear Ally's voice behind me which makes turn to look at her. She seemed to be worried. "So they finally moved her out." She whispers as she put her hand over my shoulder. "Why don't you and the cats come inside. You must be starving."

I hated to admit it but I needed to eat something. And it wouldn't be good for the cats to live with me in the old house that didn't even have hot water. I stand up with Toby in my arms and offer him to her. She takes him while I lift the box in my arms. I walk after her while I look at Sunny. She was sleeping while the kittens were drinking milk. She didn't seem to be like Toby and I was glad because of that.

When we got inside Ally puts Toby down. I close the front door so he couldn't get outside. He jumps on a bench next to the front door and looks outside. "He seems to miss her. I'm hope that she's alright." I turn my gaze on her. She didn't know what's it like in there. "I'll make you some tomato soup. After that you can go to a shower." She said as she walks to the kitchen. I pet Toby's head and then turn my attention to Ally.

She was nice but she wasn't like (Y/n). She has been there for a long time already. I look at Toby again and see that he as only looking outside waiting for her to come back. I wanted to get her back even if it was just for him. I walk to the living room and put the box which has Sunny in it in there. I think that she loves to be here in here. It was warm and inviting... But it didn't have (Y/n) in it.