Chapter 36

Michael's POV

I look at Dr. Loomis who was looking through some papers. "You do realize that you have destroyed that girls life right?" I only stare at him without moving a muscle which always made him go mad. He turns his gaze to me but he shifts his eyes back on the paper. The voices were whispering to me while the doctor writes something down. "I really should have made her visit you when she was younger if she's the only person who can make you react."

He puts some papers in (Y/n)'s folder and puts it one of the drawers. "I have some questions for you Michael and I would appreciate it if you could answer them." He takes the recorder and puts it on the table. He starts it so he could record things so if I say something it would be recorded. "Are you ready?" He asks again and I could hear the voices laugh at him. He was such an idiot. It was never going to say anything to him. Ever.

"Have you had any sexual relationship with (Y/n) (L/n)?" I was little stunned by his question even if I didn't show it. Did (Y/n) tell them that? Why would she tell them that?

She was satisfied by you! You need to reward her later!

Well that made sense. "Michael, did you have unprotective sex with (Y/n)?" He rises his voice but it didn't bother me at all. I know that (Y/n) would break down under those staring eyes that he gives me. I would like to speak with her soon but I think that he's look closely after me now that I'm back at this hell hole. "So you're not willing to speak with me again?" He tries to play with me but it was not working which makes him feel even more angry. "God dammit! Are you the father of that child she's carrying?!"

Child? What child? Now I was just confused. I wasn't aware of a child. Sure they talked about baby but I thought that it was something else. Like Toby. Suddenly the voices were screaming in my head which makes my head hurt because of the piercing pain. He seems to notice this little movement as he just stares at me. "(Y/n) is pregnant but she told us the father of the child was her coworker. So maybe I'm just wrong and you didn't do that." I was starting to get angry again. No one else is going to have her. She was mine!

"I want to protect her from you. We both know that you're beyond help. There's nothing that could help you but I wanted to give her some hope. Especially not that she's in a vulnerable state." He seems to be tired but I didn't care. The voices have calmed down a little which makes me feel little bit better. "Thank whatever is up there that your sister survived. Poor girl. Thanks to you, she'll be forever traumatized. But soon you won't find her anymore."

I feel the want to kill come back in me. I needed to kill her! It was something that I must do! "And now I have Mr. and Mrs. (L/n) asking million questions from me. A pregnant patient and a man that's pure evil in my hands all at once." Dr. Loomis says as he massages his temples. He pushes a button which makes his employees come inside of the room. "Take him to his room. Try to get some sleep and tomorrow you can see (Y/n) but you'll be watched over. I don't want anything bad happen to her if you snap."

I don't say anything as they free my hands from the chair before they force me to stand up and put me new handcuffs around my wrists. This harsh treatment made me even angrier than before. "Come one Myers. You have to go to bed now." The bigger guard says as he starts to pull me away from the room. I wanted to snap their necks for the disrespect they were showing me. I would like to watch them suffer while their screams would satisfy the voices in my head. And all this while (Y/n) would just stand by me while I protect her from them.

When the other patients saw mw, they would shiver and hide from me. They were always so scared of me so this wasn't surprising at all. There was even the lady who called me the devil all the time. Not directly to my face but I could hear her whispers when I passed by her. I could see that we were going to pass through the visitor hall so I would be sent back to that maximum guard part of this place. I shouldn't be surprised but it can't be too hard to escape again.