Ethan- "do you trust me?"

Description; slowly becoming friends with Ethan.
Warnings; swearing
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat twiddling with my pen waiting for class to start when Kat walked over placing her bag on top of my desk.
"There's a new guy" I looked up at Kat with an unamused look on my face.
"And?" I sighed still playing with my pen Kat rolled her eyes.
"I thought I'd warn you before hand as he'll most likely be sat next to you..." Kat pointed at the empty seat next to me. She was most likely right. I don't care though. "So be nice. He seems sweet don't hurt him" I forced a sweet sickly smile up at Kat. Kat not amused by the look.
"Hi is this seat taken" my head snapped back to look at the boy that has spoken.
"No it's not. I was just telling y/n here to be nice" she looked from me to the boy. I couldn't put my finger on it but something about him intrigued me. He wasn't like most kids here, he seemed to kind, his voice too polite.
"Should I be worried" he looked from me to Kat then back.
"Extremely" I answered with a smirk looking at the boy. I could sense his nervousness.
"No I promise her bark is worse than her bite" Kat smiled at the boy who was still stood near the chair but now his bag on the chair.
"I wouldn't believe her" Kat slapped my arms as I laughed turning back to the front of class.
"Jesus are you going to introduce yourself" Kat glared down at me.
"Y/n y/l/n" I forced a fake smile at the boy.
"Ethan Lewis" the boy smiled removing his bag off the chair and placing it on the floor before sitting down.
"Well I'll leave you two..." Kat said as the teacher walked in. I just nodded as I waited Kat walk to her seat.
"So how's your day?" I looked at the boy taking a breath in before facing the front of the class and leaning back in my seat. "Not talkative, noted" I nodded my head focusing on the class.

Three weeks later...

Three weeks, three weeks this boy had been following me. Sat next to me at every chance, tried to speak to every occasion. At first I just ignored him hoping he would get the message but he didn't instead it seemed to encourage him more. Maddy, Cassie and Kat thought it was cute which would usually end up with me swearing at the three of them. Eventually I gave in and started to speak to him. At first he was shocked when I started to respond, it was only simple sentences but I think that boy would take anything after a week of silence. I stood at my locker taking the stuff I need out. It was currently the end of lunch and students were making their way to class but me I decided to ditch. Today had just been a shit day and I just wanted to go home. I closed my locker as I heard a voice.
"You ready for English?" there he was, that sweet smile that I had grown to know.
"No" I started to walk away from the boy, also the opposite way to English.
"Y/n English is this way" the boy walked after me.
"I know that's why I'm going this way" I turned to face the boy walking backwards.
"Why?" I couldn't help but let out a laugh shaking my head.
"I'm skipping..." I stopped, the boy stopped a few feet in front of me. "Your welcome to join" I knew he wouldn't...
"Uhh, I mean..." the boy looked from me to the back of the hallway. "Screw it why not" I stood shocked looking at the boy.
"Okay" still in shock I turned walking towards the front of the school. Ethan trailing behind me.
"So where are we going?" He questioned as he walked away from the school.
"Do you trust me?" I stopped questioning the boy. He thought about his answer for a minute.
"No." I smiled at his answer.
"Smart man" I turned to carry on walking.
"So you still not going to tell me" he called after me.
"Nope" I carried on.

"Where are we?" He questioned as I walked closer to the convenience store. I looked over at the boy.
"What does it look like?" I answered his question with a question.
"A convenience store." He answered his voice carried an uneasiness.
"Ay he got it right" I walked closer opening the store door and walking inside, Ethan right next to me.
"Y/n this place seems sketchy" Ethans voice was low, it got lower to a whisper as we reached the till. It didn't respond to the boy but instead focused on the person at the till.
"Hey Ash" I greeted the boy who was looking from me to Ethan.
"Who's this?" Again his eyes going between, the boy was never the most trusting of strangers. I don't blame him with the lifestyle he lived it was hard to trust others.
"It's okay Ash he's harmless" I looked from Ash to Ethan, Ethan scrunched his eyebrows.
"I believe that" Ash looked Ethan up and down as he spoke.
"So can we go through" Ash didn't reply he just nodded his head. I walked passed Ash to the back door, I checked over my shoulder to make sure that Ethan was following, leaving him with Ash probably wasn't the best idea.
"Y/n where are we going?" I didn't respond as I pushed the door open and walking out the back. Ethan sighed but followed me through the side and out the back.