Fezco- "You know I have feelings for you that's pretty fucking obvious" (Part 3)

Description: part 3
Warnings: swearing, violence,
Not edited. I might edit it tomorrow, who knows. Honestly if you read the bottom you'll see why I'm not proof reading it now. (I say that like I proof read anything I write😂😂. (Which is bad always proof read))
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It had been a week since McKays party, I hadn't heard anymore from Fez, not going to lie it made me worry. Was Mouse really that scary? I mean his called mouse. I sat in front of my mirror wiping the rest of my makeup off ready for bed. I threw the dirty face wipe in the bin and made my way of to the bed, grabbing my phone and replying to the group chat that had been going off. I rolled my eyes at the conversation, they were all discussing the winter formal, it was the last thing in my mind. After typing night in the group chat I placed my phone on the side and turning away closing my eyes.

The next thing I knew I was being awoken by the ringtone of my phone, I rubbed my eyes looking over at my alarm clock, 12:45. Who the hell is calling me so late, I turned reaching over and answering the phone without checking the phone ID, maybe it was just Maddy calling after another fight with Nate.
"Hello?" The tiredness evident in my voice.
"Y/n you need to get here quick" Ashtrays panicked voice came through through the phone waking me up some more.
"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up pushing the blanket off my and standing up.
"It's Fez, Mouse came round earlier, it's not good" Ash rambled through the phone.
"Okay, I'm on the way" I replied walking over to my dressing table and grabbing my car keys. I ended the phone call holding it in the same hand as my keys. I checked my outfit, I knew I didn't have time to change. Luckily it wasn't too bad, I was wearing black shorts with a tank top, if anything I was going to freeze. I went down the stairs as quickly as possible walking over to the front door, slipping my shoes on before opening the door and leaving.

The drive to Fez's wasn't a long one, I was there within fifteen minutes. I mean I also did break the speed limits at some points but the panic in Ashtrays voice scared me. I quickly parked my car getting out quickly locking it but not double checking it like I would. I walked over to the stairs that led to Fez's apartment, I took two steps at the same time. I walked over to the door knocking on it, checking my surroundings at the same time. I couldn't see much due to how dimly lit the area was, I took a breathe knocking on the door again. I took a step back wrapping my arms round myself from the coldness.
"Y/n?" Ashtray said as soon as he pulled the door open, I had never seen him so panicked and scared.
"What's wrong? Where's Fez?" Ashtray stepped back letting my into the apartment. The place was a mess, the couch was turned upside down, there was paper thrown around the place, the coffee table was moved from it usual position. You could tell something had happened. "Ash, where's Fez?" I looked at the boy.
"His in his room" I didn't wait for Ash to say anything before turning to walk that way. "Y/n" Ashtray grabbed my wrist pulling me to stop. "It's bad" was all he added letting my wrist go. I nodded making my way over to his room. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I didn't get a reply, without thinking I pushed the door open.
"Fez?" I said as I entered the room, my eyes instantly landing on the boy. Fez lay on the bed, his face covered in multiple bruises and cuts, Ashtray wasn't exaggerating when he said it was bad. I bit my lip as I tried not to cry at the sight in front of me, I knew that's not what Fez needed, he didn't need me crying, he needed help. I made my over to the bed placing a hand on his shoulder shaking him slightly. "Fez?" I quietly said kneeling down so that I was at the same level as him.
"Y/n" he said trying to sit up.
"No,no. Just lie there but don't go to sleep" I placed my hands on the boys shoulders pushing him slightly down. I got up from the position that I was in and making my way over to the door to call Ashtray over.
"Ash" I called looking over at the bed where Fez lay.
"Yeah?" He replied walking closer to the room.
"I need you to make sure that he stays awake and keeps talking" I stepped out the room and moving so that Ash could get in.
"Why? Where are you going?" He questions panic crossing his face again. Ashtray tried to come off like nothing fazed him but I think people forget that he's just a kid.
"I need to go get something's to help with the cuts" I crossed my arms looking from him to Fez.
"I can do that" he argues looking at me.
"How? you don't drive?" I didn't have time to argue with him.
"I can just give me your keys" he held his hand out.
"Yeah not happening. Just keep him awake" I walked past the boy and toward the front door.
"Y/n please hurry" he looked at me from the bedroom door. I nodded opening the door and leaving.