Recent news.

Hi, I've come to post on here after a year to talk. I planned to come back and write more but never got round to it. This isn't the main reason for this post.
For those of you that don't know or haven't seen the news Angus Cloud has recently passed as confirmed by his family. I didn't know whether to speak on this or not especially with it just coming out. I love fez and admired Angus as an actor. He was young and considering euphoria was his first project he had a promising future ahead of him. Like many of you I didn't believe it. I thought it was just some random video on tiktok. I searched it up and was in shock that it was true. I hoped it wasn't true.
I don't know Angus in person, obviously, I don't know his family or friends. I hope that they can grieve and have some sort of peace.
I don't want to speculate on how or why he passed but I do wanna say that if you feel as though someone struggling try to reach out to them. Speak to the ones you love you never know when it might be the last time. Also if you yourself are struggling it's okay to reach out to people. I promise someone will be able to help you.
I don't know if I'll continue this book. I love it. I love writing but I put it off for many reasons and Angus passing is a big one now. I don't know if I'd be able to write for fez again knowing Angus had passed part of me feels like it's a bit disrespectful. There are other things as well but I do love writing, it's one of the only things I do love to do.
Sorry this is short but I don't want to make it too lengthy or be too disrespectful. I just felt like I needed to address this and my thoughts on continue the book/about fez stories.
I hope all you guys are okay and also take time to process this. Yes he may be an actor but one we admired and brought a character we loved to live.