Cassie Howard- "Take your time"

Description: y/n comforting Cassie after her fight with McKay.
Warnings: mentions of abortion.
*****************************************
Lexi and I were sat at the their family dining table reading notes from our science class. The two of us running off caffeine. Tomorrow was a big exam for both me and Lexi, we told if could effect our grade and both me and Lexi were worried about it. Everyone around us told us we were fine and that we'd pass without even trying, but it didn't help.
I grabbed the glass in front of me taking a drink from it.
"There's no way were going to pass this exam" Lexi sighed staring at the paper.
"Yeah" I agreed.
"Y/n your supposed to reassure me" Lexi laughed as she placed her pen down.
"Sorry" I laughed in response. Before either of us could respond we heard someone coming down the stairs. The footsteps were heavy like they were taking there anger out as they walked away. I could tell it wasn't Cassie and I'm sure it wasn't going Cassie it Lexi's mom as she was probably asleep. I turned my attention to the front door just in time to see McKay walk over and yanking the door open before shutting it behind him.
"What the hell was that about?" I looked at Lexi and she just shrugged in response. I stood up and started making my way towards the stairs.
"Where are you going?" Lexi asked.
"To check on Cassie" I started to make my way up the stairs.

Cassie was a close friend of mine, she was one of the sweetest people I knew. Yes she had made mistakes but she learned from them, deep down Cassie wanted to be loved and it didn't matter who by.
I remember when those pictures and video came out of her she spent the night just crying. I felt so bad for her but there was nothing you could do to change it. I always said that if I found out who leaked everything I would make there live a living hell. That was still yet to happen.
I made my way down the hallway and towards the room that Cassie and Lexi shared.
"Cass" I knocked lightly on the door. No reply. I placed my hand on the door handle push it open. Cassie was sat on her bed with her head hung down. "Cass" I said walking into the room. This time Cassie looked straight up at me. I'm not going to lie she looked like a mess. I shut the bedroom door behind me before making my way over to the girl. "Cassie what wrong?" She didn't say anything she just started crying. "Hey it's okay" I quickly sat next to the girl putting my arm over her shoulder and pulling her into me.

After another five minutes of her crying she pulled away sitting up wiping her face.
"Cass take your time" I said quietly taking her hand in my smiling at her weakly. Cassie nodded. Again we sat in quiet for a minute or two as she pulled herself together.
"I've screw up" she hiccuped.
"What do you mean?" I looked at the girl. She just looked down at her hands. "Is it something to do with McKay?" Cassie again didn't reply. "Like I said Cassie you can take all the time you need. I'm not going anywhere" I squeezed her hand.
"I'm pregnant" she blurted out taking me by surprise.
"Okay" I didn't know how else to respond. Saying what didn't seem right. I heard what she said.
"Okay?" She looked at me.
"Okay" I repeated slightly laughing, Cassie shook her head. "I'm guessing McKay didn't take the news well"
"He thinks it's best to get an abortion" she sniffed.
"Well what do you want?" I asked  the girl. She just shrugged. "Whatever you choose Cass I'll be here to support you. If you keep the baby okay, if you have an abortion okay. It's your body, your decision" tears started to fall down her cheeks again but she quickly wiped them away.
"What would you do?" She asked weakly.
"I don't know Cass. I mean you just don't know until your in this situation" she nodded again looking down. "Come here" again I put my arm around her and pulled her into me, I rested my head on top of hers.
"I need to tell my mom" she sniffled.
"And you will but just take your time" I stroked her head. "Your mom will support you, so will Lex and me"
"Thank you"
"It's okay"

****
I hope you like it
Honestly I just wanted to hug Cassie in the last episode.
Let me know your opinion
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X