Fezco- "how drunk were you last night?"

Description: After a night of partying y/n decides to meet up with Fez. She learns that she made a permanent choice that night.
Warnings: Swearing
*******************************************
I woke up to the sun light pouring in through a gap in my curtains. I raised my hand up blocking the sun before turning over.
My head was throbbing and I felt like I was going to puke at any second. I let out a sigh as I sat up in the bed noticing that I was still wearing the same outfit I went out with. I let out a sigh before closing my eyes and raising my hand to my head massaging my temples. I swear I'm never fucking drinking again, deep down I knew that was lie but for now I believed it. After sitting on the bed for around five minutes I finally got up and made my way over to my wardrobe. I was in desperate need to change out these clothes. I didn't bother picking out anything fancy just a baggy top and some leggings, I wasn't planning on doing much today. After getting changed I grabbed my phone off the bed side table and made my way down stairs.

As per usual the house was empty, both my parents worked long hours so they were barely home. I made my way to the kitchen grabbing a glass from the cupboard and walking over to the sink filling it with some water before grabbing an aspirin out of the cupboard. I placed the table in my mouth before drinking the whole glass of water. I leant against the counter as I waited for the medication to take affect. My waiting was disturbed by a notification on my phone. I picked my phone up reading the message on the screen.
From: Rue🌻
Are you up?

I quickly typed yes before hitting send. It didn't take Rue long to send another message.
From: Rue🌻
Okay I'm meeting
with Fez in a bit
Are you coming?

I pondered over the idea. Part of me didn't want to go out with the way that I'm feeling but I could never pass up the chance of hanging with Fez. I'd had a crush on Fez pretty much since the day I met him, I don't think he ever really felt the same. I was always too nervous to hang with him by myself so I only saw him when Rue went. It didn't take Rue long to figure out I had a crush on him, I tried to deny it but she could read me like a book.
To: Rue🌻
Yeah I'll meet you
there

I placed my glass in the bowl and made my way to the front door, I slipped on some plain black converse and started the walk from mine to where would be. As I walked I found myself wishing that I had picked some sunglasses up before leaving the house. On top of the headache and wanting to Puke I now also wanted to claw my eyes out. Drinking's all fun till the day after.

It didn't take me long to reach my destination. As I got there I saw Fez sat out the front on his usual chair.
"Hey" I said walking closer to the boy while scanning the surrounding area for any signs of Rue.
"Hey" he said in reply.
"Rue not here yet?" I asked standing in front of him, confusion seemed to cloud his face.
"Na, is she meant to be here?" He asked looking up at me.
"Yeah, she told me to meet her here" I ran a hand through my hair.
"She didn't say shit to me" there's no way Rue would set this up would she? I mean, no. I shook my head. She'll be here. Again I started looking around expecting to see Rue appear. "Hey, I like the tattoo by the way" I stopped looking around and focused on Fez.
"Tattoo? I don't have a tattoo" I crossed my arms.
"Shit, how drunk were you last night?" He questioned.
"I was pretty drunk. I mean I don't remember shit this morning" Fez looked down not meeting my gaze. "What is it Fez?" He didn't say anything. "Fez"
"Last night at Nates party you kept going on about wanting a tattoo, so you, Rue and Jules went and got one" I was in complete shock. How the fuck do you forget shit like that.
"What and where?" I questioned him.
"It wasn't anything too big and it's on the back of your neck" I'm in deep shit. If my parents ever find out. Fuck.
"Fuck, can you take a picture of what it looks like?" I asked him holding my phone out.
"Sure" Fez stood up from his seat taking my phone in his hand.
"Thanks" I moved my hands to the back of my head holding my hair up. I stood waiting for Fez to take the picture.
"Wait a sec" I felt Fez's hand on the back of my neck, he pushed a stray strand of hair out the way. Even though it wasn't anything big I swear I could feel a spark. Maybe I'm just being stupid. "There we go" Fez said stepping so he was now in front of me.
"Thanks" Fez held my phone out to me, the picture on display.

Fez was right it was a small tattoo. The tattoo was of a star. "Why the hell would I get a star on the back of my neck?" I looked at the picture.
"I think it was a group thing" Fez replied.
"A group thing?" I looked up from my phone and at him.
"Yeah I think you got the star, Rue got the Moon and Jules got the sun" I rolled my eyes shaking my head.
"I can't believe I got a tattoo drunk" Fez just laughed. "It's not a laughing matter, you know my parents are going to kill me. I'm gonna have to move out"
"Your being dramatic" Fez sat back in his seat.
"I'm not being dramatic" I was but I wasn't going to admit that. "When I'm kicked out can I crash at yours?" Again Fez laughed.
"Sure" I smiled.

"What's up?" Fez and I turned to see Rue walking towards us.
"You are dead" I walked towards the girl.
"Why am I dead?" She looked from me to Fez.
"We got tattoos last night, do you know that?" I crossed my arms.
"Yeah, I was totally sober last night" she walked past me and towards me.
"You were sober, and you didn't stop me"

****
I hope you liked
Let me know your thoughts
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X