Nate Jacobs-"No I don't. Actually I hate you"

Requested
Description: y/n is Maddy's twin sister, Nate is also y/n ex and he's trying to get her back.
Warnings: swearing
******************************************
I made my way down the school hallway and towards my locker. I reached my locker, unlocking it. As soon as I did a bunch of flowers fell out, I rolled my eyes as I kicked them to the side. Even though there was no card I knew who they were from. I had no time for this person.
"I mean it should be a crime to wreck such beautiful flowers" I placed my books in my locker before turning to face the voice, and there he stood, my ex Nate Jacobs.
"You know what should be a crime, breaking in to people's lockers" I turned away slamming my locker.
"Come on y/n" Nate said as he walked along side me.
"Nate just go away" I turned to face him crossing my arms.
"We both now you still have feelings for me" I laughed looking his up and down in disgust.
"No I don't. Actually I hate you" I bite the inside of my cheek.
"Oh come babe, your breaking my heart" Nate tried to act hurt.
"You don't have a heart Nate, if you did you wouldn't have done what you did" I turned to walk away from him.
"No, just no" Nate made his way over to me grabbing my elbow stopping me. "First off we were broken up. I've also been trying to make up for it, the flowers, chocolates, all those surprises" Nate went on. "Are you holding this against Maddy like you are me?"
"She's my sister" I replied.
"So what you've just forgiven her, I was just as drunk as her" I looked down. "Plus in my drunk state I thought she was you, you know the two of you being twins and shit"
"Bullshit!" I looked up anger filling me.
"I'm being serious, ask Maddy. It wasn't her name I was saying it was yours" Nate raised his voice slightly but quickly brought it back down.
"Nate, it's all good buying me and surprising me with all this shit but you didn't even say sorry. That's all I wanted was for you to say sorry, that you were sorry for hurting me, sorry that you broke my heart" I could feel tears filling my eyes but there was no way I was going to cry, I'd done enough of that, and I wasn't prepared to fall apart in front of him. "I'm tired of waiting for that Nate. I tired of waiting for you to do the right thing, especially when it comes to me"
"Then I'm sorry. Please y/n tell me what the right thing to do is" I bite my lip as I looked up at the boy, I could see tears in his eyes. I'd never seen Nate cry, never even seen him close to crying so him standing in front of me nearly in tears was strange. "Please" I looked down not really knowing what to say.
"Just give me space Nate. I need space" I needed space to just think. I need to think about if I was going to take him back. Part of me also wanted him to wait longer for the answer, to see how much he actually wanted me back or whether I was just convenient for him. Even if Nate and I don't get back together I will always love him, he was my first proper love.

****
I hope you like it
Also sorry that's it's short. I tried to make it as long as possible without dragging it out.
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X