Jules Vaughn- "I just need to think"

Description: Y/n and Jules are kind of together. Over the weekend Jules visit her old friends and hooks up with one of her old friends. Jules then tells you.
Warnings: swearing
******************************************
I made my way up to the front door that lead to Jules and knocked on the door, excitement and anticipation running through me. Over the weekend Jules went and had went back to her home town to first some old friends. This was the first time that either of us had been apart since we got together. Jules has been Come the closet person to me and I trusted her more then anyone in the world. She was different then those in the town, she had these big dreams that I couldn't wait for her to achieve.
After a couple of seconds the door was pulled open by Mr Vaughn.
"Y/n" he greeted me with a smile.
"Mr Vaughn" I returned his smile.
"Come in" He opened the door stepping back. I walked into the house shutting the door.
"I'm guessing Jules is in her room" Mr Vaughn nodded before walking off and taking a seat in the living room.

After the short conversation with Mr Vaughn I made my way up the stairs and towards Jules room. I knocked on the door before pushing it open and entering.
"Your finally back" I said as I entered. Jules stood up making her way over to me. As soon as she was in front of me I wrapped my arms around her leaning in for a kiss put she turned away. Jules then pulled away walking over to her bed. This isn't the Jules that I know. Jules would always be the one that take things to the next level.
"Is something wrong?" I asked walking over to her. She didn't say anything. "Jules?" I stood in front of her.
"Hmm" her attention snapping back to me.
"What's wrong?" I questioned this time sitting next to her.
"Your going to hate me" tears started to fill her eyes.
"Jules there is nothing that you could do to make me hate you" I took her hand in mine, she just shook her head.
"You will" her voice breaking.
"Jules please just tell me" I squeezed her hand.
"Something happened while I was back in my home town" she looked at me before looking back down.
"What, what happened?" I asked her. Another silence passed between the two of us.
"I hooked up with an old friend" Jules quickly said. Part of me thought I misheard her but I didn't.

I just sat there staring at the ground. I'm not sure how long maybe a few second, maybe a minute, maybe five.
"Y/n please say something" Jules said squeezing my hand. I mean what do you say. I couldn't get mad as technically Jules and I weren't labelled anything. But we were definitely more then friends, we acted like we were a couple. "Y/n" Jules raised my hand to her lips placing a soft kiss in the back of my hand but I just pulled it away.
"I just need to think" I got up and walked to the opposite side of the room.
"You said there was nothing that could make you hate me" she said.
"I don't hate you Jules" I crossed my arms biting my lip as I looked at the girl. Jules looked like she was on the verge of crying, I mean I probably looked the same.
"I promise it was a one time thing, she didn't mean anything" Jules said standing up. I just shook my head.
"That makes it worse Jules" I looked down.
"How does that make it worse?" She questioned.
"Because you were okay with throwing this away for someone that you didn't care about" Jules looked away from me wiping a tear that had fall down her cheek. In all honesty I was doing well at holding myself together. I don't know how maybe it was because part of me was still in shock.
"I love you" Jules spoke up walking closer to me. I let out a sigh.
"And I love you Jules" she smiled up at me. "But right now I don't trust that you fully are committed to this relationship"
"You don't trust me?" The hurt evident on her face.
"I do, I trust you more then anyone. I trust that you won't tell my secrets to anyone, I just don't trust you when it comes to be committing" Jules didn't day anything so I took that as my sign to leave.
"Where are you going?" I placed my hand in the door handle.
"Home. I think we both need a little space for a bit" I smiled weakly, everything was starting to hit me. This was the end of Jules and I.

****
A short Jules one
Who would you like next?
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X