Rue Bennett- "None like you"

Requested
Description: y/n met Rue while in rehab. The two have feelings for each other but there both too nervous
Warnings: mentions of drug abuse and swearing.
*****************************************
I let out a sigh as a flicker through the channels on the TV. Everything here was so boring.
"Just pick a channel" one of the other girls said. I rolled my eyes before leaving it on the channel I had started with. I can honestly say rehab sucks. I pushed myself of the couch passing the control to one of the other girls and making my way over to one of the workers.
"Y/n" she greeted me.
"Melisa"I smiled at her. "I have a question" I leant against the wall.
"And what would that be" she held some papers close to here.
"I was wondering when I could you know her out of here and visit some friends" I ran a hand through my hair.
"You know you need you parents to sign a form to allow that" she smiled weakly at me, me and Melisa knew my parents wouldn't allow me to leave until my stint in this prison was over.
"It's so boring in here" I moaned resting my head against the wall.
"Well we could always do some crafts" I looked at her, she can't be serious.
"I'm not five" I crossed my arms. Just as Melisa was about to say something the doors at the end of the hallway opened and in came Doctor Davis, she was a right bitch. Everyone else was cool with you calling them their first names but not her. Walking behind her was a girl that I had never seen before. The girl had curly dark brown hair that matched her eyes and was rather tall. The girl wore a baggy too over shorts and a maroon jacket. She was drop dead gorgeous without trying. She wore no makeup and from what I could tell her hair seemed natural. I watched as Doctor Davis stopped turning to face the girl and speaking to her.
"Who's that?" I asked Melisa not taking my eyes off the girl.
"That's Rue, you should make friends with her" I turned to face Melisa before turning back to the girl.
"Maybe" I watched as Doctor Davis walked away from the girl and out the door. The girl looked around for a second before walking over to an empty table and sitting at it. I smiled at Melisa before leaving and making my way over to the girl.

"Doctor Davis is bitch, am I right" I sat opposite the girl.
"Yeah you could say that" she laughed looking at me.
"I'm y/n" I held my hand out to her.
"Rue" she took my hand shaking it.
"So Rue what are you here for?" I asked her, the girl went quiet. "Hey it's okay you don't have to say anything yet" I held my hands up.
"I overdosed" she said pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
"No shit" she just nodded her head.
"Uh, what about you" she pointed a finger at me.
"Came home high one too many nights and my parents thought it would be best to put me in rehab" I looked around the room, majority of people know each other's stories. "Anyway Rue, tell me about yourself"

Over the next couple of days and weeks Rue and I had become close. We always be together. I had started to develop feelings for her, I mean who wouldn't. But that was big no no especially while in rehab. So I guess Rue and I would just have to be friends until we got out of rehab which wasn't that far away. I got out in four days and Rue a few days after me.
I was sat on my bed when Rue came barging in.
"Ugh what do you want?" I laughed as Rue came over a throwing herself off the bed.
"I bet your excited to get out of here" she looked up at me.
"I guess" I replied.
"You guess" Rue laughed sitting up.
"I'm mean I'm going to miss you" Rue smiled before looking down her hair covering her face.
"You'll have other friends" she said as she played with her hands out of nervousness.
"None like you" I placed mine on top of hers.

Rue's P.O.V
I don't understand why I couldn't just spite out the words, I mean she sat right in front of me. Come one Rue. I tried to build up the courage but I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The feeling like I couldn't breath.
"Rue" I heard y/n say, I looked up concern written on her face. "Rue are you okay?" She asked fully turning to face me. I couldn't respond. "It's okay Rue" she took both my hands in hers. "It'll be okay" I looked up at her and she was smiling trying to reassure me. "Maybe I should go get someone" she went to stand up.
"No" I pulled her back down.
"Okay, Okay" again she took my hands in hers.
After a couple more seconds like this with y/n calming down it passed. As soon as I felt I could breath again I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay" I wrapped her arms around me stroking my hair.

Y/n P.O.V
It had been a few days since that day in my room, it was also the day I was going home. I was finishing packing my room when I heard a knock on my door. I turned to see Rue stood at my bedroom door. She was stood there wearing the maroon jacket, she'd told me the story behind the jack, how it was her dads and how when he passed the jacket brought her a sense of comfort.
"Hey" I smiled welcoming the girl.
"Hey" she walked in looking around the room.
"I know it looks boring now" I laughed placing a box on the floor.
"Yeah" she replied. "This whole place is going to be boring without you" I heard Rue sniff.
"Are you crying?" I asked the girl. She shook her head as she stared at the ground but I could tell that she was lying. "Oh Rue" I walked over pulling her into a hug. I then pulled away but only leaving about a centimetre between us.

Rue's P.O.V
Okay Rue this time your not going to have a panic attack. I stared into y/n eyes. I wasn't going to overthink this, without thinking I kissed her. She didn't pull away, deep down I was expecting her to pull away. Instead I did. I stared at the girl who didn't say anything
"I'm sorry" I pushed a strand of my hair back.
"Rue there's nothing to be sorry for" she smiled at me.
"Yeah there is I shouldn't-" before I could I finish my sentence y/n cut me off by kissing me. Again I was the one to pull away. Both us didn't say anything.
"I guess that confirms we both like each other" y/n laughed crossing her arms.
"Yeah" I smiled. Silence passed between us. "So maybe you want to go out when I get out next week" I asked the girl. Even though y/n had confirmed she liked me I couldn't help but feel nervous.
"Yeah I'd love that"

****
I hope you like it
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X