Fezco- "Oh you were just talking about playing board games"

Description: you flirt with Fez and he can't figure out if you actually have feelings for him.
Warnings: swearing
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"What's up fellow losers" I smiled walking up to my two friends sat in their chairs.
"I wouldn't class myself as a loser..." Rue looked over at me as I walked over Leaning against the wall. "Fezco on the other hand" Rue looked from me to the boy next to her.
"Hey" Fez slightly offended by Rue.
"Hey don't worry you may be a loser but your my loser" I smiled at him, a slight blush spreading in his face but he quickly hide it. I don't know what it was but I could easily make Fez's blush, it had become my favourite thing to do, it was so easy. Plus when he did blush it was the cutest thing, he would also shy away, it was the only time he'd get shy.
"What brings you here anyway?" Fez spoke after a few seconds of silence.
"I just came to hang" my eyes met with his again he quickly looked away. "Is it a crime to want to hang with you, I mean your always so entertaining" Fez rolled his eyes as I let out a laugh. "No seriously I was bored so entertain me" I slightly kicked Fez's foot causing him to look back up at me.
"And how would I do that?" He questioned.
"I'm sure there's a few ways" I bite the inside of my cheek suppressing my smile trying to keep the seriousness in my voice. Again a blush spread across Fez's face, this time it was brighter then before.
"Jesus I'm just gonna leave" Rue pushed herself out the chair.
"Why?" I questioned innocently as Rue shook her head walking away from us but still in talking distance. "I mean I was just talking about playing a board game, get your head out the gutter" I laughed taking the seat Rue had previously sat in.
"Sure you were" she crossed her arms shaking her head.
"Of course I was, I'm a child of God" I placed a hand over my heart pretending to be hurt.
"Bullshit" Rue laughed shaking her head. Before I could reply again Rue spoke up. "But seriously I'm going to head out" she turned and started to walk away from us. Before she was out of sight she turned to look back at the two of us. "Oh also wear protection!" I replied by flipping her off.

"I swear that girl sometimes" I laughed turning to face Fez who was still staring at the ground. "Fez?" I called but he didn't seem to acknowledge me. "Fezco!" I placed my hand on his arm and gave it a quick shake.
"Yeah?" He turned to look at me.
"Were you in like a deep thought?" I laughed leaning back against the chair pulling my phone out.
"I've got some shit to do" he quickly stood up and walked towards the entrance leaving me alone.
"The fuck" I said to myself pushing my phone in my pocket the pushing myself out of the seat and walking towards the entrance. I pushed the door open and stepping in, at the counter was Ashtray who seemed bored.
"Where did Fez go?" I questioned walking over to the counter.
"The back" I walked to the back pulling the glass door open that hid the main area that Fez and Ash did their dealings.
"I come over to hang and you ditch me" I walked over to the table where Fez sat looking at some papers. "I mean you really..." I started but I could see the seriousness on Fez face. "You okay?" I took another step forward as he stood up. He didn't reply he turned to walk around me. "Fezco I asked you a question!" Fez quickly turned back to face me.
"No I'm not" he looked down at me "You, your so confusing" he placed the papers in his hand down.
"How am I confusing?" I crossed my arms leaning against the desk as he walked over to the other side of the room.
"You flirt all the time with me. I can't tell if you seriously like me or if this is a game" I let out a sigh as I thought over what he said, I did have feelings for Fez but had I ever thought of the two of us in a relationship, no. Why? Because he never seemed to reciprocate my flirting, yeah I knew it made him blush but he never showed that he had feelings for me. "I'll take your silence as the answer" he picked the papers back up and started to walk towards the glass door.
"Fez" I called as he pushed the glass door. "Fezco" I quickly followed after him, this is twice today that I've had to follow him. "Fez!" He stopped as he walked down the aisle to the counter.
"Just save it y/n" I carried in walking towards him and without saying another word I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up connecting my lips to his. After a few seconds I felt him reciprocate the kiss and place his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Oh you were just talking about playing board games" a voice said as me and Fez pulled away. The two of us turned to the voice, there stood Rue stood next to Ash with a smile on her face. I let out a laugh as Fez blushed looking down.

•••
Sorry it's short.
Also I wrote this at like 5:00 am
Also what would you guys say about me doing a Outer Banks book.
Let me know
X