Fez- "not until four"

Description: just a wholesome Fez imagine.
Warnings: like one swear word
*****************************************
I walked into fez's house being greeted by ashtray who was sat at the table counting the money.
"Y/n" he nodded acknowledging my presence.
"Sup" I smiled walking over to the couch and lying down. "Where Fez?" I asked as I stared up at the ceiling.
"He'll be back in a minute" Ashtray replied. I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see it.  "Is that all you do all day? Don't you have school or anything?" I sat up and looked over at Ashtray who just gave me a really look. "Sorry I was just asking" I lay back down staring at the ceiling as I heard ashtray get up and leave.
After another minute of staring at the ceiling I got bored. I sat up looking around for something that could even remotely keep my interest. I walked over to a small table that was in the corner of the room. On the table there was a picture, I picked the frame up smiling at the picture. If I had to guess I would say that it was a picture of Fez when he was a toddler. He had to be the cutest toddler I'd seen.
"What are you doing?" I turned to see Fez walking over to me, I was still holding the picture frame in my hand.
"Is this you?" I smiled holding the picture. Fez places Whatever was in his hand on the table before looking at me then the picture in my hand.
"Yeah, now put it down" I looked at the picture again before putting it back on the small table.

"You were a cute toddler" is said walking over and sitting on the couch nearest the table as Fez pulled a chair out and sitting down. Fez just glared at me. "I mean you had such chubby cheeks" I placed my head on the back of the couch as I stared over at Fez. He was doing his best to not acknowledge me. "I might have to take a picture of it to show Rue" Fez finally looked at me.
"Don't you have be annoying somewhere else?" He looked at me, he was trying his best to be serious. I pretended to think before answering.
"Not until four. So your stuck with me" I gave him a big smile, he tried his best to hide his smile. I lay back on the couch as I heard Fez stand up from the chair and make his way over to me.
"Move your feet" I rolled my eyes as I placed my feet on the floor allowing Fez to sit down. "Who you annoying at four?" He asked looking over at me.
"Maddy" I replied. "Unless she ditches me for Nate again, if that happens then you stuck with me"
"Let's hope she doesn't ditch you" he said.
"Bitch please, I know your hoping she ditches me. Without me you'd be bored" Fez just laughed shaking his head.

****
So I thought I'm not going to post today
But here I am at 3:30am 😂
What's sleep? Never heard of it. JK
Anyway hope you like it
I know it's short but...
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X