Chapter 10

Jack's POV
Two more people missing. This Lake house trip is not what I thought. We had to find those two.

"There probably playing a trick on us." Said Shishir. I doubted that. They wouldn't pull a prank that lasted this long.

"I'm gonna go look for them." I said, grabbing a water and walking out the door.

Paris' POV
I wake up, my skin hot from sleeping under a jacket in this weather. As I slowly woke, I got cold chills and goose bumps. I loved the feel of the morning sun, so I just stayed in the tree. I soon got out, by climbing down the old tree trunk. I had my jacket in hand, and started retracing my steps back to the Lake House. The guys must be so worried. Bianca is dead, and I'm missing. And Landry. I don't know if she's dead, but if she isn't, she's smart enough to not come back. Whoever tried would come back a second time. Was this gonna go on forever? Winding us down, one by one, until we are all gone? Did someone want us gone that bad? These questions kept my mind occupied for a while, until I stumbled across the blond haired body. I tried waking her up. Nothing worked. Was she dead? For real? I couldn't bear this, but I couldn't help but remind myself she wasn't dead. But I knew differently.

Hami's POV
With that, Jack was out the door and on the search for Landry and Paris. Everything was different. Jack and The girls weren't really close, but now that there lives are on the line, something changed in Jack. He isn't teasing or making jokes. He's serious. He must be under control of everything, and he worries. A lot. When I sneak in to see Victor, I often hear him murmur things in his sleep. Stuff like,"they're coming again.it never stops," and sometimes,"Your all in danger, run now while you can." To be honest it's really creepy. But with people missing and dying mysteriously, it makes sense. Who was coming? Jack has been seeing them in his dreams, and I'm going to find out who. That could lead me to the end of this. Or was Jack hiding something himself?
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Heehee👌 Love you Unicorns! I'm so mean..... Oh well! That's why you keep reading. MYSTERY😊