Chapter 3

Unknown POV
"What's your plan?"

"Maybe we should just scare them, and then bring out the big guns."

"Okay, but as long as we kill her," I pointed to the picture frame on the table,"I'll be happy."

"That's great, I want her dead too. Okay, the plan is set."

"Plan commences tomorrow."

"See Ya then. I'll meet you under the Weeping Willow, at midnight."

"Okay, bye."

I walked away, to the hut I made out of my findings. It was in a tree, so no one could see it. It was quite dark, and I like the way the moonlight shines through the cracks. Same with the sun, but I like the moon better. I curled up with a book, "Poor Little Dead Girls," and soon fell asleep.

Paris' POV
When I woke up, everyone was still asleep. I walked into the kitchen, and made cinnamon rolls for everyone. I made them with different color frosting, so everyone's was unique. Mine had Pink, Sierra's had purple, and so on. I left a note on the counter, saying,
Dear Friends,
I'm out. Don't look for me, I'll be back soon. ❤️
Love,
Paris💕💋🎈

And off I went. Adventuring into the woods. By myself. I used to do this a lot, so this should be fun.

Keyana's POV
When I woke up, I looked in the full length mirror beside my bed, to make sure my PJ's looked okay. I fixed my Turtle pajamas, and walked confidently into the kitchen. As I was walking down the hallway, I heard a door close. When I got to the kitchen, no one was there, but there was a lot of cinnamon rolls. I took one, with blue frosting, and while indulging saw a note from the corner of my eye. I stopped eating, and picked up the note.
Dear friends,
I'm out. Don't look for me. I'll be back soon❤️. Love,
Paris💕💋🎈

Well, I'm gonna ignore that! I went back to the room I share, and slide on a blue tee shirt, and some yellow shorts. I put on my Vans, and headed out the door. As I was walking through the trees, I heard a sound. Not just any sound, but a loud terrifying scream. I couldn't see anyone, but if Paris was out, that could have been her. I heard another shriek, this one loud but then faint, then cut off completely. What was going on?!? I ran in the direction of the scream, only to find something heartbreaking. Someone had been hung. I screamed, hoping someone might hear. As soon as I saw it I looked away, but I saw that Paris had heard the scream as well. She has good instincts too. We both stared at the knife, and hung body, wondering who it was, and why someone would do this. I climbed the tree, to pull back the long black hair, and reveal the face of the victim. When I pulled it back, I fell from the tree. It was the face of a friend. Paris was sad, I was sad, and we didn't know how to break the news to everyone else.
/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
U didn't think I would tell u did I? 😂😂ur funny! You'll just have to wait! Bi unicorns💕