Chapter 18

Jordan's POV
Josie was just killed. In front of me. And I did nothing. Why? I rush out the door, the crowd behind me falling a little. When I get there, I shut her eyelids. While crying, a lot. I get up, and walk back inside. We decide to go to sleep, because we were all to creeped out. I hope Paris is here in the morning. Because if not, she's hiding from Danger. Knowing Paris, she will out smart the killer. Hopefully.

Cam's POV
I fall asleep on the couch, and my dream was great.

%^ Dream ^%

"Hey Cam!" Shailene Woodley said.

Woah. She was talking to me!

"Hey Shai!" I said, maybe a little too excitedly.

*+^*+^*+^*+^*+*

We were on our first date, and Shai leaned in to kiss me. As our lips touched-

%^Dream Over^%

I was woken up by screaming. I rush to see what happened, and find Jordan, crying on her bed. I walk in the room, careful not to wake anyone else up. I sit down, and hug her.

"It's okay, Jordan. Was it about-*gulp*-Josie?" I ask. I know it's a delicate subject for her.

"Mmhm." She murmurs while crying still.

"It's gonna be okay. Just talk to her in your dreams. I say, becoming the most considerate person.

"Okay, I'll try."

"You can come in the living room with me if you want?" I ask.

"Thanks." She said.

We walked into the living room, and sat down on the couch. I put on a movie, which was The Maze Runner, and we watched about half of it.
That being because Jordan fell asleep in my lap. Awwww..... She's so cute when she's sleeping! Stop! Cameron. Stop thinking about her like that. Oh well. EMBRACE.😂

Jordan's POV
I wake up to the sound of an IPhone Camera. I open my eyes, and see Luke taking pictures of me and Cam. Uhh. I slowly sit up, waking Cam in the process.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Luke took pictures of us." I said, obviously annoyed.

"Oh." He said.

I hear tapping on the window out front, so I go to see what it is.

"Jordan!" I hear someone scream. Oh yea, Paris is missing! Is that her?

I look out the window, and see a frantic Paris knocking and banging on the door. I open it, hoping not to have a repeat of last night. She scrambles through the door, and I catch her.
I quickly shut the door, because i think she was being chased. I sit her down on the couch. I call everyone in the living room.

"Guys! Paris is back!" I yell. "Someone get my first aid kit!" I yell again.

Jack brought my kit, and everyone was here now.

I applied pressure where she was bleeding. Man, she looked BAD. Her tank top was ripped to pieces, so it was now a rigid crop top with rips everywhere. She had blood on her arms, legs, and face. Her shorts were ripped too. What happened to her?