Chapter 36

Hami's POV

They were here.

When they turned around, I was filled with Shock when the person turned around.

Caleb.

He had a knife, but little did he know, so did I. I pulled it out, and charged at him.

Caleb's POV

Hami was a vicious fighter, and I knew she was much sronger than me. She looks little in appearance. The lights flickered on and off, repeatedly, so i couldnt really make out where she was. The lights stayed off for a while, no flickering, and I felt no movement. That "while" wasn't as long as I thought. I felt a hand grab me, and I was being dragged somewhere, by someone.

I finally stopped moving, then heard a door slam somewhere behind me. I turn around only to see-

"What were you thinking? If I really wasn't here, what would you do? If I wasn't here to save you?" She whisper-yelled.

"I d-d-don't know." I stuttered, barely getting the words out.

"What were you thinking? You knew they were in the hospital. You knew someone could walk out at any minute. Why were you in the open?"

"I-I don't know what I was thinking. How are you Alive?" I asked with suspicion. I thought killed her off a while ago.

"Think a rock is gonna kill someone? Man, you really are stupid." She said.

"But you were gonna bleed to death, how on earth did you even stay alive?" I say, getting up.

"See the stitches, Rookie? One word. Can you guess it?" She asked. Man, her fiery attitude never went away.

"Doctor?"

"Okay... Who is a Doctor?" She asked.

"Troy?" I say, knowing what will happen.

"You know I don't like him. He's a con-artist." She says, spitting venom into her words.

"I know, I know." I say, "but who?"

"Jordan. It was Jordan. That little girl believes anything. You tell her the T.R.C hurt you, she will do anything for you. She's the kind of person that gets manipulated without knowing it. She helped the enemy."

"Sierra, I didn't try to kill you to keep Ya here. I wanted you to be dead." I say, going to leave.

"I know you don't like me, but what have you done without me? Almost died. Consider it, atleast." She says, mysteriously.

I walk out, pulling my hood over my head.

What have I done? I let them know I'm here.

I get in my car, and start it. I look in my mirror, and I see something I don't want to.

Everyone. All of them, running out of the hospital. Looking for me.
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But hopefully I will be posting more often now👏 Also sorry, for the last chapter. The "I'm Sorry❤️" was meant to be posted before that. I don't know what happened....... Just to let you know!💟

Bi unicorns💕