Chapter 35

🌻Hami's POV🌻
I walked out, and slowly closed the door of the hospital room. I have a feeling I'm going to be in here a lot more. This T.R.C is absolutely insane. I need to investigate who-

The Lights went out. They came back on after a second, and all the busy nurses and patients holding on to life, were gone. Silence filled the rooms. The Lights flickered on and off again, and when they came back on, the hospital was full of life-and death.

I walked into the Lobby, and
got into the revolving door to leave.

I took a seat on the bench, and dialed Sam.

"Hello? Hami? Is everyone okay?" Sam asked frantically.

"Hi, Yes, and Yea. Except for um..️Colby."

"What? Why isn't he okay?" He asked.

Sadness filled my heart as I said, "He d-died."

I heard a gasp, and a bang.

"Sorry.I dropped my phone. I'll try and get a ride there."

"Okay. See you soon." I said, hanging up the phone, and wiping away tears. I just sat there, remembering all of my good times with ️Colby.

^%{Flashback}%^

I was hanging out with Paris, who hadn't yet introduced me to her new friend. I had heard a lot about him, and she says she talks about me. So hopefully we aren't complete strangers.
"Hami?" She asks.

"Yea?" I answer.

"When you meet him, I want you two to be friends."

"Why wouldn't we be friends?" I ask.

"I don't want it to be like Me and Paige."She continues,"How me and Reslyn were friends, and when she introduced me to Paige, everything went wrong."

"So like Marlene and Sydney." I said, while approaching a small little coffee shop on the corner of Waltson Street.

"Yea." I heard Paris mumble under her breath, while opening the door.

The place seemed quite isolated, except for a few people here and there. We walked up to the counter, greeted by an overly peppy girl, whose smile changed when she saw us. Her name tag read-

"Paige." Paris spit out.

"Oh,Paris! How nice to see you." Paige said.

"Paris, go sit down. I'll get the coffee." I said. I didn't want a fight to brake out.

"Okay." She murmured.

"Two medium Mocha Frappes.Make it quick please." I said.

"Okay. Names?" She asked.

"Hami and Paris." I rolled my eyes.

"Should be ready soon." She said, still peppy. Gosh, fake people are so annoying.

I walk back over to where Paris is, and see a quite cute boy that seems to be our age.

"You must be Hami." He says, smiling.

"That's me!" I say, sitting by Paris.

"Well! Let's get you two friends!" She said.

"How did you meet Paris?" I ask.

"I was walking with my friends, and they saw some cute girls. I had my eye on the brunette, and when we met we clashed instantly. Landry liked Nash, Ali liked Caleb, and me and Paris were just friends. But I thought she was cute. She would never go out with me though, so we stuck with being friends." He said, taking breaths in between.

I look over at Paris, who is now blushing like crazy.

"I'll be right back." Paris says, smiling.

"What was that about?" I ask, looking at ️Colby. He obviously still liked her, and she liked him.

"Ya know, I think you should ask her out." I say, because he just sat there frozen.

"N-No. She would say No." He says.

"Oh please. Your like, perfect for eachother." I argue.

"Maybe. One day." He says, as Paris comes back to the table.

^%{Flashback Over}%^

And that was how Paris and Cole got together. I regroup myself, and look in my iPhone Camera as a mirror. My makeup is smeared, my eyes glossy. I get back up, and go back to the room. Behind the counter, stands a person in a black Hoodie, turned around. I immediately have a flashback to the killer in my room, the day Victor Died.

Black hoodie. Brown hair.

Same person. I remember it.

They were here.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Not long Chapter, but it's the best I can do right now. As I said in the previous update, I'm not feeling well. Hope you liked it though.❤️
Bi, unicorns💕