Chapter 7

Jordan's POV
After I bid farewell to Sierra, I walked back into the living room. Being mostly oblivious to the whole situation, I didn't know what to tell them.So, I did what Sierra told me.

"Landry, Sierra said sleep with one eye open!"

"What?" She said, utterly confused.

"Sierra. She just left. She said to sleep with one eye open."

"Whatever. She wouldn't hurt me. I would jack her face up so bad."

I heard numerous giggles and laughs. I knew Landry wasn't joking, but I definitely knew Sierra was much more devious than Landry. If Sierra was serious, Landry was in trouble.

Jackson's POV
Things were definitely getting to serious, so I asked the question that was burning in my mind.

"Can we have a dance party?"

"Yea!" I heard everyone say yes, so I got my iPod, and plugged it into Paris' dock. Luckily it fit! I switched of the lights, and put on a small disco ball for extra effects. My party playlist was on, and Demi Lovato came in first. YES!

Colby's POV
Neon Lights was the first song, and we were all jamming out! I sat at the bar in the kitchen, and Paris walked on the other side.

"Excuse me Miss Barista, but can you get me a Pepsi?" I said, being flirty.

I have liked Paris for a while now, and I should probably tell her soon. I just want it to be Perfect.

"Yes, yes I can, Mr. Stacker." She said, in a cute-southern accent.

She walked over to the fridge, sassily may I add, and grabbed a Pepsi.

"Diet, or regular, Sir?"

"Regular please, Ma'm."

We both grinned at each other, because we were still doing southern accents. She came around to hand me the Pepsi, and she sat down beside me.

"️Thank Ya, Miss Barista."

"Your welcome, Colby."

We were leaning in, and we kissed. A magical kiss with the girl of my dreams. When we broke apart, I heard cooing like, "oohs", and "Aww's".

"Shut up!" Paris said, or more like screamed. She started to walk towards the couch, but then turned around and grabbed my hand. Then, we continued to the couch. Yep, Paris was mine now. Maybe I didn't have to tell her, maybe she already knew......
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

❤️❤️❤️❤️ I just love, love!! Okay, next update coming soon.
Bi, Unicorns!!!💕