Chapter 11

Jack's POV
I was trudging through endless amounts of leaves, and huge trees that all look the same. I stumbled on a few sticks, and fell to the hard ground. I looked up, only to see a blond face I could recognize anywhere. Landry. I got up, and checked her pulse. Nothing. No heart beat. Did Paris- wait, she wouldn't. They're like, best friends. Or are they?

Paris' POV
"These trees all look the same!" I said to myself, more ranting than talking. It was hard. Thinking about everything that had filled my past few days. Weeks even. What even was normal right now? I don't know. These trees were getting so aggravating I just stopped. Broke down. I was up against one of the trees I hate, and bawling my eyes out. I heard faint footsteps, that got louder with every second passing. I look up,hopeful to see Landry. It's not. It was Jack.

Jack's POV
I hear a faint cry, then another, and another. I peek around a big tree trunk, not sure what I'll find. Paris. It was Paris. Fun, Sassy, Lovable Paris, against a tree trunk, bawling her eyes out. What was I going to do?

"Paris?" I said, well more like asked.

She looked up. Her Mascara was running down her face, and she had a cut on her face.

"Jack?" She said, with a mere voice,but I understood.

"C'mon" I said, leadership and confidence filling my voice. God, I sound like Gale Hawthorne. She stood, and we walked back to the House in almost complete silence. Until Stupid me decided to speak up.

"I fell earlier, and looked up and saw-" I can't finish. It was her best friend. I can't watch her fall apart. Not again.

Paris' POV

"Saw what," I said, "leaves?" We both laughed. In our situation, humor was the best route to take. We both knew we needed to laugh. This was all too serious.

"But in all seriousness, what did you see?" I said, hoping it wasn't anything too bad.

"It was, Landry." He said devastatingly.

"I saw her too. Last night."

"What? Did you-, never mind."

"No, I didn't kill her, but I saw her." I stated.

"When did you see her?" He said, confused.

"I came walking out here,because I saw her leave. I followed her, but didn't get there in time." I sniffled, showing weakness. I didn't care now. Landry was on my mind, and I think I know who killed her.

"Oh," he said, "that's too bad."

I looked at him, confused. We reached the house, and everyone greeted me with warm welcomes.

"Where's Landry?" I heard a few people say.

"She wasn't,-Jack?" I couldn't finish. It was too much.

"We found her," he gulped, "dead." He said the word like it had no meaning, but inside he was dying. No one knew, but he loved Landry. And Hated Luke for having her.
🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸❤️🌸

Heehee! #mystery❤️ bi unicorns!🌸