Chapter 6

Landry's POV
"Where was the, um, tree where.... Ya know...." I said, hesitantly.

"It was well in the middle of the woods, right next to a big weeping willow tree."

Allison spoke up, "I think I remember that tree! Is it near the lake?"

"Yea, but how would you remember that tree?" Paris said, definitely concerned.

"Last year, when we came out here. Ya know, to like, adventure?" Allison said, concentrated on making Paris remember.

"Oh yea! We did do that huh...," said Paris,"but we should probably get something to eat."

I heard a few people screaming what they wanted, so I settled the argument.
"What about a pizza?"

Everyone seemed to agree, so we ordered the pizza, and then played truth or dare.

"I'll start!" Paris said,"okay, Sierra! Truth, or dare?"

"Truth." Sierra stated, feeling confident.

"Okay! Who in the room do you hate the most?" Paris said, really wondering.

Sierra's POV
I look over at Landry. She was sitting in Luke's lap, and giggling away. Eww. I hated love. Except for Brendon, a boy I met up with while I was staying in Texas. I snapped out of that thought, and answered the question.
"Tbh, Landry."

"I don't know why." I heard Landry murmur. She thought I couldn't hear, but I did. And it's about to go down.

"Maybe it's because I stole Paris away from you!" Landry said. Oh, she is gonna have a black eye.

"Or Maybe it's because I have a boyfriend?"
I'm honestly thinking about where the nearest hospital is, and there isn't one. Perfect.

I ran at Landry, noticing everyone moved out of the way. Before I got to Landry, Paris jumped in the way. So the punch I meant for Landry's face, hit Paris. I just hit my best friend in the face.

Paris' POV
I jumped in front of Sierra, so I would take the punch. I did. I heard gasps, and a searing pain went through my head. Then everything went black.

Hami's POV
I was watching this like it was an action movie. Gasping and wondering what else would happen. I knew, well, we ALL knew they hated each other. Except Paris, obviously. I turned away, and then looked back to find Paris on the floor, passed out. Luckily, Jordan was a nurse in training. Paris had blood streaming down the side of her face.

Jordan's POV
I quickly applied pressure into the bleeding spots on her face, and tried to bandage/cover it the best I could. All I knew was that she wasn't losing blood, which was good. I stepped back, and said,
"Now we wait until she wakes up."

We started watching a movie, which was Twilight. We decided to watch it because we all wanted to see a character. Like I wanted Edward, same as all the girls. About half way through the movie, I looked over to see Landry, taking a nap. Typical. But I did see something else. Sierra was packing her bags, violently, may I add. I slowly got up, and walked to Sierra.
"Knock, knock?" I said, not sure if I should bother her or not.

"Come in."

"Why are you packing?"

"Because I don't want Landry to end up headless."

"Good reason." I said, really meaning it.

"I'll see you in school, bye Jordan. Tell the others I'm leaving."

"Okay. Bye Sierra"

"Tell Landry to sleep with one eye open."

"Umm.... Okay?"

"Bye!"

"Goodbye."
{&}{&}{&}{&}{&}{&}{&}{&}

So, do you like the suspense? It's just getting started! Bi unicorns💕