Chapter 32

Paris' POV

"Where is Cole?" I ask frantically. He wasn't in the room, and I saw an empty bed beside them.

Cam and Nash were clearly awake, because they jumped a bit when I asked where he was.

"Oh my God. " I say, walking over to sit inbetween them.

"Paris, you look tired." Cam said. I agreed, because I was worrying about them since we got stranded.

"I was just worried. We got stranded on the way here, and I tried to calm down but-"

Nash cut me off,"Don't worry about us. We're fine."

"No your not. Have you seen yourself?" I say. They looked pretty rough.

"What Happened though?" I ask. No one ever told me.

"We got in a car crash, but it wasn't my driving." Cam said.

Cam's POV

"Was it-" she paused,"The T.R.C?"

"Yea. But me and Cam are ok." Nash said.

I start mouthing the word "NO" to Nash, but he doesn't notice. Oh no.

"What about Cole?" she asks. Paris looks at both of us, and we just put our heads down.

"The nurse said he was hurt worse than all both of us combined, and he flew straight through the windshield." I whispered.

And then came the tears. Paris, well I've known her for longer than people think.

*&*Flashback*&*

"Wait up, Cammy!" she yelled. I was in the middle of a game of tag with my best friend Paris.

"You have to catch me!" I yell, while running. I stopped to take a break, and I guess she finally caught up.

"Got You!" she said, while laughing. She tackled me!

"Come in, you two!" My mom said, while laughing.

We ran to the door step, and watched Cartoons all day.

(((((Time Skip 7 years(They are 11 now)))))

"Hey Cam?" Paris said. We were just laying on my trampoline, exhausted from jumping so long.

"Yea?" I replied.

"Have you ever just wanted to," She sat up,"Change your image forever?"

"It's crossed my mind one or two times."

"Me and you. We could do it, ya know. Become the coolest kids at school. Be like the people in movies."

She sounded like she had planned this out already.

"Paris, I like us now. Cam and Paris. Just like always. We don't need that to be cool." We were Best friends, and I didn't want to ruin our friendship over popularity.

"If you won't, then I will." She said, sounding determined.

We both layed back down and I said,"Paris. You can change your image all you want, but know that I love you anyway."

"I love you Cam, but this is something I'm doing for me."

"What Im trying to say is, I want us to be friends forever." I admit.

(*Flashback Over*)

And that was when Paris became Princess Paris of Sailwood Middle. The same in High school. And now she was sitting in front of me, comforting me in a hospital. Four years later. I understand her though. Her boyfriend was in surgery and might, well, you know.

"Paris come here." I said, attemptimg to get up.

"Don't." She said, getting up and sitting on my hospital bed.

She hugged me the best she could, considering she didnt want to hurt me.

"Really? No Nash hugs?" Nash said, pretending to be offended.

She got up and did the same thing to Nash.

Just at that moment, the rest of the group walked in. Jordan immediately went to me, and everyone just iind of piled in and found somewhere to sit. Jordan sat on my bed, and Paris sat on Nash's.

Paris still had tears forming in her eyes. I let a tear escape as well, and everyone had confused looks.

We just looked at eachother and smiled.

"So you never told them?" I asked her, trying to get off the subject of Colby. She needed to relax for a while.

"Nope." She said, laughing.

"Well then. We have a story to tell!" I say, laughing as well.

I hope this gets her mind off of Colby. I hate to see my best friend Crying.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So, I've decided to keep this going, with no sequel. So expect more Lake House!

Bi Unicorns💕